Part 37

Alekh- She's my WIFE!!!

NavRaj- (shocked) WHAT??🤯
Meanwhile Abhi & Shalini reached there too & handled the situation by moving them towards a deserted corner. Abhi dragged out NavRaj to the parking lot while Shalini & Alekh were trying to pacify a hysterical Sneha who was trembling vigorously.

 Abhi dragged out NavRaj to the parking lot while Shalini & Alekh were trying to pacify a hysterical Sneha who was trembling vigorously

Nav- (confused) What's happening here Abhi? Alekh, married... & That too with Lala Gehlot's daughter??

Raj- (sternly) Do ask him Naveen as I'm going to ask Alekh himself!

Abhi- Wait Raj! Don't go there now, I'm requesting you please! Wait for Alekh or atleast Dr. Shalini to come first.

Raj- Why Chauhan? Why can't we go there? I've some questions & I want Alekh to answer them.... So it'll be appropriate for you to move aside... Making my way clear!

But Abhi didn't waver even a bit from his place instead he tightened his grip on his wrist. Sensing the growing unusual tension between the two, Naveen intervened by coming between them to create distance.

Nav- Calm down guys!! We're standing inside the court premises for God's sake. Hum shanti se baat bhi toh kar sakte hai na....

Raj- (bewildered) Seriously Naveen.... You're saying this? (If it were any other situation, one might think that Raj was taunting Naveen but here he was genuinely confused with the whole thing.) & Chauhan.... How can you be so calm.... Her father had murdered Raja Sahab... Your father... How could you?

Abhi- (calmly) You exactly got my point there Raj!! Her father was the culprit not her... You need to acknowledge that!

Raj didn't utter a word for sometime as he was in deep thought, so Naveen asked.
Nav- But can you please explain why she behaved like that after seeing us? (indicating towards himself & Raj.)

"How do you expect an anxiety patient to behave after she witnessed 2 supposedly dead people in front of her?"

They glanced in the voice's direction to see Shalini with a deadpanned look on her face. She walked to them. Naveen opened his mouth to say something but Shalini beats him.

Shalini- Yes Major! Your assumption is correct.... She had a severe panic attack at that time but she's ok now.

Abhi- (sighing) That's a relief then! Where are they now?

Shalini- Back to the guest house... We need to follow them as well... (She stretched out her palm towards NavRaj, to which they gave a confused look🤨.) I'm driving Major so.... (Raj gave her the keys.) Let's go Majors!!

NavRaj- Where??
Abhi- (shaking his head amusingly) Just follow her....

Shalini started the jeep, Abhi sat beside her while NavRaj in the back.