Only the Beginning

So I woke up and did my morning routine. I went downstairs and found out my mom already made breakfast, I ate it and thanked my mom. I went to school with my uniform.

I finally reached my school and made it to class

I finally reached my school and made it to class. Class was starting and and someone suddenly threw me a note it said to meet him at the back of the school. I was curious so when I had time I was able to go to the back of the school. There was a note on the floor it said it was for me it said

"hey did you miss me darling?"

-you're beloved
There was blood all over the note, I didn't know if it was real or just someone messing with me.
I didn't know who wrote this. They said they would meet me, not make me read another note but o well. I was kinda worried tho I didn't know who the person was, and why they called me there darling.(The description already happened) But today was the day that you confessed to your crush Haruto. I was able to talk to him a while ago actually, to meet between the cherry blossom trees. So I rushed between the cherry blossom trees, I apologized that I was late to Haruto. What do you wanted to say again y/n, Haruto said, I-I wanted to say that I... I... like YOU... as I said worrying that he wouldn't like me back. I- I'm sorry but I don't like you back... but we could still be friends tho, Haruto said. I was... heartbroken but I wasn't mad because I can't control peoples feelings. I said it was ok that he didn't like me back we went back to class I was kinda down for the rest of the day. School was over it was almost dark and my house was far away so I asked my friend to walk me home since I don't really like the dark. When We were walking I felt like someone was watching me so I talked to f/n,( friend name) while the feeling faded away slowly. We finally arrived at my house I waved at f/n as I clicked the doorbell, I went inside the house and said hi to my mom, I locked the door and took out my shoes. I took a shower and changed into more comfortable clothes.

 I took a shower and changed into more comfortable clothes

I made sure to make sure to lock all the doors and windows

I made sure to make sure to lock all the doors and windows. I Studied for a while and laid in bed to watch my favorite youtubers, I had to stop the video because my mom called for me to dinner. I went downstairs and ate some scrambled eggs, spicy noodles with rice. My mom asked my how It went with the confession since I told her yesterday that I would confess to him today. I told her that he didn't like me back but we were still friends.. She felt bad for me, and she went on a rampage of how many people she rejected. When I was done eating I thanked my mom and did the dishes for them. I went back upstairs and played animal crossing again, when I was done I was gonna sleep but I had that feeling again...I made sure I closed the curtains... I felt uncomfortable even in my house.. I looked around for a bit, everything was fine...So I wrote in my diary

So I wrote in my diary

I wrote

" I got rejected by Haruto but we're still friends. When I was walking home with f/n I had a weird feeling that someone was watching me, even at home...Everything was normal tho I had my classes and turns out that my teacher Ms.Minma was pregnant and she's getting birth in a couple of weeks, I thought she was getting fat. I still miss Yoshito tho, I felt bad rejecting him."

That's it I'm done today I said. I organized everything and cleaned my room. I went back to my bed but that feeling came back, I decided to check If I locked all the doors, I saw one unlocked...did my dad come back. No it's 1am he would normally come back at 5pm and go at 8pm so why would the doors be unlocked... I'll just lock them again but I did tell my mom about the incident, she said she'll check on it tomorrow with me since tomorrow is Saturday...

(Sorry this was short. I probably won't make another chapter but if you do want me to make another chapter I'll try to make it)