You Think I Want to Die?!

I jumped up onto the church's bell tower. It was my favorite spot. Quite calming when no one was around. I'm a vampire, that's why I could jump so high. I took the book I'd tucked underneath my arm and sat down against the wall and began to read it. Before I knew what was happening I was asleep. I only realized this when I woke up with a big man crouched beside me. I was about to scream when his hand flew onto my mouth. No one's hand could move that fast unless they were like me. Lets get this straight before I forget. My name is Grace Andrews. I'm a vampire, which you already know, I'm short and slim and I have long red hair. I feel just like a normal teenage except my sudden thirsts that no water can quench. 

The man's strong hand covered my muffled cries for help. I bit into his hand but nothing happened. He was  defiantly a vampire-or something stronger. After a few more cries to no avail I stopped and he unclamped my mouth.

"SHHHHH!" He told me and looked deep into his eyes. As I did I seemed to drift off and get lost in the liquid grey color. 

"Good girl..." He said and put his face in front of mine. "Now be quiet until we get there." He said and I nodded still keeping my eyes locked on his. They were the best things I've ever seen in my life. I could look at them forever. Before he snapped his head back he kissed me. While he was doing so I realized this man was a complete stranger. I didn't mind. I told myself. He pulled away then stood up pulling me up with him. He hopped down from the bell tower and I followed him still entranced with his good looks. I didn't know what was going on. I never like boys-or men. He led me to a car and he pushed me into the passenger seat. After he sat in the driver seat but before he started the car he kissed me again and said: "You behave very well, don't you?" 

I nodded and he drove away with me taking to where every his master was while I did nothing but look at him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was just the prologue so if you want me to continue please comment below!! Like it? Fan and vote! :D Yes. This was co-written by artful_dodger so please check her out and I think she'll be posting the story on her wall aswell. Thanks for the comments.