chapter twenty-six

Start from the beginning

so they were both too scared to speak a word to each other about the situation. but possibly some normal conversation can come up in due time, during their date.

"want to stop by your house for anything?" minho asked while starting up his car.

"uh yeah.. i'd like to change. do you need to go back to yours to change?" jisung asked, eyeing minho's suit that looked a little uncomfortable.

"nah. i have clothes in my gym bag that i can change into at your place."

"a-alright.." jisung nodded.

minho backed out of the parking garage, and headed on their way to jisung's house. the car was completely silent, no talking, no movement, not even a faint noise of music on the radio. just only the faint noise of minho's car engine as they drove.

luckily, the drive was short to the younger's house. they parked out front and went inside. and to their surprise, felix wasn't home. they figured he was probably at hyunjin's or something. and that was better for their case because then they could easily go in and change before leaving again without delay. they really needed this date, and stopping to change was already enough of a put back.

they both went into jisung's room. jisung went striaght for his closet and grabbed a pair of grey sweats and minho's black hoodie from the night the elder had brought him home from the club. minho had brought in a pair of black sweats and a white t-shirt.

minho had finished getting dressed first and let out a quiet sigh. he watched as jisung changed with no emotion on his face. there was just this dull look that you couldn't make out what was.

he walked up behind the younger as jisung had pulled the hoodie over his head. minho wrapped his arms around jisung's waist and nuzzled into his neck. jisung let out a surprised gasp from the sudden wane air hitting the back of his neck. "m-min?"

"just a minute.. let's stay like this." minho whispered with a hint of desperation.

"o-okay.." jisung rested his hands on top of minho's and leaned his head over against minho's.

minho tightened his grip around jisung, "i really love you ji.. and i hope you can talk to me about things."

jisung let out a shaky breath from the confession and reassurance. "i-i know.. and i love you too. i want to talk to you about it but... not right now, okay? i want to enjoy our date tonight."

minho raised his head so now his chin was rested on jisung's shoulder, "alright baby, we can do that. and there is no pressure at all for you to tell me."

the younger turned his head around to face minho. he smiled admiringly towards minho, thinking what the hell he was scared about earlier? minho was the love of his life and there was so much trust between them, that he shouldn't be scared of anything. he leaned in and pressed his lips against minho's gently.

minho automatically returned the kiss, pouring as much love and comfort into it. jisung turned around and wrapped his arms around minho's neck to deepen the kiss just slightly. he didn't want it to be heated or hungry, just a passionate kiss shared between two people who absolutely loved each other.

they pulled away after a few moments, and looked at each other with rosy cheeks and fond smiles.

"let's go on out date now." minho said quietly but energetically, grabbing ahold of jisung's hand to drag him out of the house.

as they were in the living room and heading for the front door, it opened. a drunk felix and a struggling hyunjin walked through the door.

"oh! hey guys!" hyunjin forced a smile on his lips and readjusting his grip on felix's tiny body.