three, porkers

THREE; porkers

ੈ♡

     'THIS IS ALL BAILEY'S FAULT.' mallory huffed, hurrying down the stairs. london tipton had fled the ship because she couldn't stand the fact she had to share a room. and to mal, it was completely bailey's doing.

     'no, it's not.' hailey said, shaking her head. 'london's just being stubborn, i'm sure she'll come back soon.'

     'it's all my fault london left.' bailey whined.

     '100%.'

     hailey glared at mallory, crossing her arms. 'ignore her.' she told the other girl.

     'london hated a lot of things on this boat besides you.' zack told the girl, assuringly. 'that. . . came out wrong.'

     'but she mostly hated you.' mal muttered, taking a seat.

     'alright, don't listen to mal, she's just pissy because she misses london.' zack told bailey, wrapping an arm around a very bitter mal. 

     'here, bailey, this'll cheer you up.' cody walked up to the group, with a smoothie in his hand. 'i ordered it just for you. it's a seaweed smoothie with a broccoli boost.'

     'yum.' mallory sarcastically replied, crossing her arms.

     'we want her to cheer up, not throw up.' zack replied.

     'i'm going to my room, to wallow in my sadness until my best friend comes back.' mallory dramatically groaned.

     'you still have me.' zack offered, patting the girl's back.

     'as nice as that is, i don't want you.' the brunette replied, hopping up and heading for her cabin.

     'ouch.'

      as mallory began to walk away, the ship quickly turned around. everyone grabbed on to something, but unfortunately for mallory, she didn't have anything, and she crashed into moseby.

      cody tripped over, and spilled bailey's smoothie, all over mal. 'oh, you've got to be kidding me!'

-

     'OKAY, THE WHOLE CLASS IS here besides zack martin.' tutweiler announced, reading off her attendance sheet.

     'get used to it.' cody chuckled, before zack ran in.

     'here!' he announced. 'i overslept!'

     'but we were just in biology?' cody asked his brother. he should've known the answer to that, honestly.