Jason had actually tried to make a grab at me a few days ago when I was walking past him in the hallway. I was wearing a long flowy skirt with sunflowers all over it, Harry's favourite flower, when I felt a hand try to sneak up it as I was making my way to class.

I knew it wasn't Harry because there was no way in hell he'd be that bold in the middle of the packed hallway, so my instincts kicked in and I immediately turned around and kicked him between the legs, not even glancing at who it was until afterwards. It was only a bonus that it was Jason.

The commotion I had caused made everyone freeze except for Harry, who immediately came running up to me. "A-Are you okay?" He had asked, his eyes wide. A slight smile graced his lips as he noticed Jason bent over, and even though he tried to conceal it, he did a terrible job at it, making me laugh.

"I'm fine baby, this jackass just couldn't keep his hands to himself." I told him, making Harry's glare harden. His hand quickly found mine as he spoke, "learn s-some manners and t-then maybe you could a-actually find yourself a g-girl. Not m-mine though, she's t-taken."

Harry standing up for us made my legs clench and I almost wanted to take him in the closet right then and there. Once he had walked me to my class, I told him exactly that, which made his cheeks flush and his words fumble, "I- uh, A-Ally uh- r-really? I have a t-test right n-now- I think."

I had reluctantly let him go to his class and write whatever test he had, knowing he'd lose his mind if he missed it, but I made sure to give him an extra nice kiss to hold him over.

This time though, he knew I didn't need help, I had taken care of Kelly all on my own, and the whole school was witness to that.

Kelly's cheeks had flamed at my words and everyone around us started to gossip about what I had just spilled. Looking back, I probably shouldn't have said what I did in front of everyone, but I was just so fed up with her constant remarks. I had let them go on for long enough and I just snapped, not really caring about who heard what was being said. Especially when it was about Harry.

It felt good to watch her just silently turn around and storm down the hall towards Matt and Jason, who both just glared at us. I wasn't scared of them though and they knew that.

So in turn, I celebrated this little victory by twirling around to kiss Harry, not caring that the crowd was still formed around us. I think they knew by now that I'd bite their heads off if they said anything.

He was definitely taken aback, not used to PDA like this in the slightest, but still kissed me back, smiling against my mouth before pulling back and running his tongue over his lips.

Ever since that incident, none of them ever spoke to me again. I know it didn't stop them from talking about us, because I still caught their stares and secretive conversations, but at least Harry and I didn't have to hear it anymore. They had learned to keep it to themselves.

So ever since prom it's really just been Harry and I, but I wasn't complaining in the slightest. I was the happiest I had ever been and nothing could keep me from feeling like that, not the stupid comments, not the glares in the hallways.....nothing.

My parents didn't know I was dating Harry. They knew I was with someone but I didn't tell them who, and they were too busy with their country club and jobs to snoop around and find out for themselves, which I was thankful for.

It was only a matter of time before they found out though, especially considering how we both were set to go to the same city for university in the fall. This made me a little nervous, but it would have to be dealt with when the time came.