Moral of the Story

Riana-20 years old graduated at ***** college early

Kyron- 22 years old graduated at ****** college

Notice:Mistakes,bad english,kinda cringy(I guess)

Moral of the Story

Its was a sunny day at A city, Suddenly Riana phone start to ring 'Oh no its 7:30!'she yelled she quickly get up and took a bath and drove off, Suddenly her mother knocking at her window she asked 'what's wrong mother' her mother tells her that 'don't forget to eat breakfast when you left for work' she said 'oh ok' i replied as soon i finished breakfast, I finally got to the company.

Riana pov
phew i got here just in time, now where's the meeting room again, I'll just ask 'hello' i said 'hello how can i help you' the front desk said 'where can i find the meeting room l' i asked 'just go to 3rd floor and go to room 390' she answered 'thank you' i smiled at her while thanking her.

As i got to the meeting room i then talking about the company rising and more stuff about the company, as soon the meeting is finished i decided to go to lunch with my co-workers, when were done eating we head back to work, and then all the female's workers starts running like a maniacs they keep shouting 'OMG mr.Kyron is here we better get ready' they shouted, i didnt know this 'Mr. Kyron' so i ask my friend Amelia who Mr.Kyle is.

Amelia: Oh you don't know who he is?

Riana: No

Amelia: Oh he is the multi-billionaire i was talking to you about

Riana: Oh,that one who your simping about?

Amelia: yep,lets go get ready

Riana: I'll meet you there i have something to grab at my bag

Amelia: Oh ok make sure to hurry up i dont wanna be late

Riana pov
Ok i need to get a lip gloss and my makeup powder

As soon i was grabbing my stuff i heard noises on the cleaning room, When i check it out there was no one there when is see a door and sneakly opened it i couldn't belive my eyes there was....

A girl And... Wait isn't that... OUR BOSS?!......

3rd persons pov:

When Riana was shocked to see her boss with a woman she accidentally made a noise because of her heels her boss notice it and Riana quickly ran back to the backstage "girl, where the heck have you've been?!,the interview is starting"
Amelia asked "Sorry I just don't know the way yet" Riana lied to Amelia "girl... We have been working here for a week.. AND YOU STILL DON'T KNOW THE WAY?!" Amelia yelled and told Riana to carry the box to drop off in the truck waiting outside.

Kyron pov:

"Hmm...who was that in the door earlier?" Kyron was thinking who was in the door that caught him and the woman... "Sir kyron why are you not focusing with me?" The woman pouted and Kyron pushes her from his lap and walk away to figure out who's the one who caught him and the woman.

          Another pov:

While Kyron is finding the person who spotted him and the woman he look around the back stage to see if the person is there, he counts how many people were there and there's only 15 it was supposed to be 19 so Kyron asked the director where's the others and the director told him that the others are busy filling files and the other 2 are outside to give the products from there alliance for the commercial to be in tv.

Kyron was going to check his office to fill up some files but he bump in to the woman who sits in his lap earlier "What are you doing here you are supposed to be at home right now?!" Kyron scolded the woman "Aww, cmon Krion we were supposed to have fun but you pushed me and our fun is ruined" the woman said "So? Leave I am busy at the moment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
             Don't Skip!
Hey Everyone this is Author, plus be kind this my first ever book to publish and one fact I was inspired by the theater that I went when I was young, it story was really interesting to say it was all about fantasies about love by a couple who was reincarnated and one day meet again. The girl who was a dragon tamer who is now a hard working girl in the modern world, and the boy who was a heir to the throne and now is a CEO of his family business... Now I don't wanna spoil to much but I hope you guys love it ❤