Husband and wife

In the city of orario you can see people gods and godesses in a beautiful church but today was special as today was the day of Finn Deinme and Liliruca arde wedding.

Finn POV

I was combing my hair as soon, as i finished fixing my hair, i put on my suit and checked to see how my best man and groomsmen were doing. Bell was fully dressed and checking himself in the mirror, fixing his tuxedo, and bete  was still getting dressed and his hair was messy like always but there was something elegant about about it this time, bells friend welf was dressed same with raul and gareth, i smiled grew nervous thinking about the wedding, what if someone said they object to the marriage what if lili gets cold feet. I started sweating as bell placed his hand on my shoulder.

Bell: sir finn it's okay, she be here eventually.

Bete: yeah finn what the brat said.

Gareth: hahahaha, look at you getting all nervous.

Finn: hehehe thank you bell,bete Gareth.

Bete: plus she agreed to marry you anyway.

Raul: yeah finn sir there's no need to be worried.

Welf: raul, bell and bete are right finn, don't worry she accepted your proposal.

Finn: haha your right thank you again you guys.

(This is finn's suit and ignore the dagger)

(Flash back to the night before)

Everyone: WHAT!?!?!?

Finn: what did i say something wrong?

Lili: n-no it's just sudden.

Riveria: and out of nowhere.

Finn: oh yeah i didn't really know how you'd react, sorry.

Finn said with a smile and scratching the back of his head

Aiz: so is lili and finn married yet?

Bell: well.

Finn: well back at the topic at hand, lili will you marry me?

Lili POV

(It was all so sudden and out of nowhere, Finn captain of the Loki familia wants to marry me? But why?)

(Do i reject him? I don't know what to do. Okay I'll reject him i have feelings for master bell, right?)

Lili: yes!

Lili said as she jumped on finn and hugged him

(I WAS SUPPOSED TO SAY NO!, i think)

Riveria: hehe, well congratulations finn.

But in the Loki familia table a certain amazon is not taking it well

Tione: LILI YOU SEDUCED THE CAPTAIN DIDN'T YOU!?