chapter 1 :]

You were walking home in one of your favorite outfits. (the one at the top, if you don't like it you can picture something else) As it was pouring down rain you reached into your bag to realize you didn't have an umbrella on you.  You sign in annoyance and kept walking on the wet sidewalk.  You walked past a small town with a couple of shops that were all closed do to the late time.  You stood under the little roof they had on the outside of the shops and sat on the dry past of the sidewalk.  You watched as the rain hit the road, you reached in your bag to get your phone.  You pulled out your phone and looked at the time, 1:22 AM, "damn" you said to yourself putting your phone back and standing up. As you were about to start walking in the rain again you felt a warm hand tap your arm.  You gasped as you were expecting to get kidnapped.  "Oh I'm sorry to startle you" the dark haired boy said to you smiling. "Oh it's fine" you said brushing your legs off from the dirty sidewalk.  "Well, I should probably get going" you said awkwardly not knowing the mans intensions.  "Oh, here" the man reached out grabbing an umbrella and pointing towards you.  "Ah, well thank you" you said kindly as you reached out and opened it up.  "No problem" the man said smiling kindly.  You started walking off in the direction of your apartment complex.  Once you reached your apartment you sprinted up the stairs and into your apartment. You threw your bag on the floor and kicked your shoes off, that always reminded of something your mother would do when she got off a hard day of work, when you were little you always wanted to be like her when you grew up. You ran into the laundry room and threw your clothes into the washer, and then ran into your to find new clothes to put on, you put on some shorts and a baggy t-shirt.  You walked back into your kitchen and made some popcorn, you burnt it though.  You always sucked at cooking but you ignored it and sat on the couch and put on your f/s.  After an hour goes by you start to get tired so you get up and take your popcorn bowl to the kitchen and washed it.  After that you went into your bathroom and used a makeup wipe to take off your makeup (if you don't wear makeup you can ignore that).  You walked into your room and collapsed onto your bed and fell asleep.  

word count: 448