Part 4

*Next Morning*
You wake up next to Tom.
Hey love..
Hey Tom.so what are we going to do today?
Uhm we could go to a cafe' and then I have an interview at 1pm.
ok the I'm going to make me ready and then let's get on our way??
Yeah I'm going to call haz because I have to go home later.
Yeah ok then I'm downstairs in 10 min!
ok but hurry..
Tom goes downstairs and i was doing my make up and change into comfortable clothes.

Tom's POV:
I woke up next to Y/N I watched her sleep until she wakes up.Hey love... I said.
Hey Tom. She asked me what we could do so I answered,uhmm so we could go to a cafe' and then I have an interview at 1pm and after the Interview I have to go home.
Ok she said. I was going downstairs while she was making her ready. I called haz and then hang up and after 10 min Y/N was ready downstairs.You look beautiful darling. Thanks you do not look bad either.I kissed  her soft lips and then we were already on the way to the cafe' but of course there were a lot of paparazzis.we were lucky because we had a sun glasses on and we were holding hands so they cannot see us but they saw us.They run up to us and take photos and asked questions.

Y/N's POV:
After I was done with making me ready we were already outside ok the way to the cafe'.Until a lot of paparazzis saw us they were running up to us and taking photos I became a little headache because the camera flashes.Tom notice that and took my arm and running through the paparazzi to the cafe' when we arrived we closed the door behind us so they can't come in.After eating and drink something we went home,it was 11am so I asked Tom if we could watch Euphoria I was playing a roll in the show,I was playing Maddie.
Tom??
Yeah love?
Can we Plsss watch Euphoria.I said with puppy eyes.
Of course we can,I never watched it before so I'm in and I guess you were playing a roll in there??
Yeah Maddie so don't get jealous if you see me doing some stuff.I laughed.
We watched 2 episodes and he was a little shocked because he didn't know that I can play so stuff like this.After we watched another episode he said he had to go to his interview on the jimmy Fallon show.
Byee Darling.
Bye Tom.
Now I was alone and I was bored after 10 min I remembered that Tom had the interview and then I decided to watch it now.

The Interview.
Jimmy: Today we have a Special guest..Welcome TOM HOLLAND.
Tom: Hello guys hey Jimmy thanks for having  me today.
Jimmy: You're welcome,How are you Tom?? I remembered the last time you were here was 5 months ago after you did Cherry.
Tom: I'm Fine. How are you??and yeah the Time is gone so fast.
Jimmy: Yeah I'm fine too, so I would like to ask you a few questions.So what is going on between you and Y/N Downey??
Because I saw the paparazzi pictures!
Tom: Well we are not a couple..not yet.he smirked.uhmm but she is very beautiful,talented and such a nice person but more I don't have to tell.
Jimmy: Seems like you too are very close well can I ask you hat is your next movie you will do??
Tom: I can't tell much but I only say that the movie is not a movie it's a Show more i can't say.
Jimmy asked Tom a few more question until Tom leaves the Interview.

Tom's POV:
When the Interview was over I was on my way to my brothers and haz they were waiting for me. When I arrived at my house haz was coming to my car and said What's up Mate,long time no see how was the night with Y/N??
Haz shut up I'm not going to tell you but where are Sam,Harry and paddy??
They are inside.he said.
When I was going through the door Sam was jumping in my arms.
Hey Sam.
Hey mate.When I'm going to meet your new girl??
Firstly chill and secondly I just arrived can I say Hi to Harry ad Paddy now??.I laughed.
I said Hello to Harry and Paddy then I went to my room and call Y/N.
I called her and after 3 seconds she answered the call.
Hey Love.
Hey Tom.
I arrived at mine so do you want to come over later or tomorrow??
I can come over tomorrow because I have a video meeting with the directors from Euphoria.I'm at yours at 3pm tomorrow.
Okay see you Tomorrow love.
Byee.
Bye.
we both hang up and I just want to chill and then I remembered that I can finish watching Euphoria.After watching all episodes I was so impressed because Y/N was doing such a great job and the $€X Scenen from her was WOW...
After talking to myself I went downstairs to tell  Harry,Sam,Paddy and Haz that Y/N is coming over tomorrow.They were so excited to finally meet her.I was excited too because I want to ask if she would like to be my girlfriend.The rest of the day I just chilled on my  phone  or watched Netflix.