Give someone a smile

FOREVEREVER

"I'll be a teenage girl forever" "I've been  fighting with my mom since I could speak" "My whole world ends like twice a week" "and not to brag, but i do know everything" "I'm so scared of failing that I never really try" "All I want is world peace and for everyone to like me all of the time" "Is it too much to ask to be hot and never have to apologize?"
________________________________________________________________
"MAKAYLA YOU LEFT YOUR DOOR UNLOCKED IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP I'M SENDING IN YOUR SISTERS."
I immediately shoot up knowing the wrath of my little sisters.

"I'M UP I'M UP"

I yelled to my mom. i get out of bed and i really just sit there for like two minutes until i finally decided i stared for long enough and go to the bathroom

"I gotta go piss girl"

I walk to my bathroom thankful to have my own and not have to deal with the fighting of my sisters,i know they are because i hear my mom yell

"ITS 6:45 am WHY ARE YOU ALREADY FIGHTING!"

I ignore it and do my make up.    

It was the first day back to school after the usj attack.

my phone buzzes ,I got a text. speak of the devil,It was from my dear friend  *sarcastically* bakugou.

Kitkat💥:I'm coming to your house to pick you up in 10 Mins YOU BETTER BE READY.
Me:or what?
KitKat💥:do you like your life
Me:yeah yeah I be ready drama queen
Kitkat:...

I get up from my desk and brush my teeth when I come back to my room. I quickly do my lipstick

and get dressed. I put on my basic uniform I loosen my tie and check to make sure all my pins were still on.I put on my vest Instead of my regular school jacket with my patches. To try and give it some semblance of myself. I hate wearing a uniform I hate the limitation on my expression. Though I grumble at my fashion circumstances I try to find a jacket to wear over my uniform anyway cause a bitch gets cold I decided of a light zip up the first few days as I got comfy at the school I wore the strict uniform but as the days go by I branch out more.

"I'M HERE DUMBASS"

I hear Kat's yell.I jumped out of my room trying to put on my shoes at the same time.

I walk by my kitchen and my mom hands me my breakfast for the road.

"thanks momma," I say as I walk to katsuki she usually just has me eat it on the way to school cause we cut it very close everyday with being on time, its something we as a family have struggled with.

"oi idiot you shoes are untied

"yeah well that happens when i fall out of the door putting them on bully"

I chew on my toast as he bends down to tie my shoes.

"thanks kitkat" I say as he stands up.

"Whatever freckles"