"Yes, Boss" 

"We'll be right back"

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Tao's POV

(In his dream)

"Are you really going to increase my paycheck?" 

"Yes, but you have to jump up to the clouds first and fetch the golden retriever that will grant us peace by meowing at the waterfall"

"How am I supposed to get to the clouds?"

"That's for you to figure out, will you do it?"

"Yes" I jumped as high as I could and into the clouds. I started wondering around looking for the golden retriever.

"Tao ... Tao ... Tao" That must be the golden retriever calling me. I followed the noise and found it! 

"Come here you giant puppy" 

"Tao ... Tao ... Tao" And the must be the villager that will increase my paycheck. Well, I can't make him wait so I jumped out of the clouds and landed on the ground. 

"Thank you! Thanks to you we will now be granted peace! For your reward we will increase your paycheck by 30%"

"30% !!! I can't believe-"

(Not his dream)

"TAO, WAKE UP !!!" 

"Wait, what?" What just happened? Did I receive my raise?

"Finally, we've trying to wake you up for the past five minutes. Hurry up and get dressed or else we'll be late" Wait, what happened to my raise?

"So I didn't get my raise?"

"What?" 

"Y'all woke me up right when I was about to receive my raise !!" I got out of bed and started heading to the closet to get my clothes for the day.

"We'll wait for you downstairs"

I got ready and went to meet them downstairs.

"Morning !! Hey, Miss Ashleen! How are you today?"

"I'm good thanks for asking" We all sat down and started having breakfast.

"Tao, I have a kid in my class who is constantly getting over the firewall at school and I'm tired of having to tell them to stop playing video games. Do you think you could do something to stop them from playing during class? "

"Of course!" It's something quite simple to do, especially because I don't have to a lot of hard work. 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Ashleen's POV

Having to adapt to the time periods as they were changing was extremely hard. I'm just glad I found Frankenstein. He's lucky he found his master, but I still haven't found my dad and honestly I'm starting to give up. 

"Miss Ashleen, are you okay" I looked around and noticed that they were all looking at me. 

"Yeah, I'm fine just ... you know ... thinking about life and how hard it can be sometimes"

"It is hard and unfair, but at least we have each other for support and we don't have to do it alone" 

"Yeah" Perhaps I should ask them for help. Maybe then I will have better luck. But later, right now we are spending quality time as a family.

________________________________________________________________________________

A / N: As you all know I suck at endings, so I'm sorry for how this one ended but If I continued it it would've extended to far out. I'm also sorry for the short chapter but I've been kind of of busy. But now that I'm about to enter summer break maybe I'll update more often. 

Anyways, I have some ideas for oneshots of another webtoon called Eleceed by the same author, Son Jeho, but illustrated by Zhena who also illustrated Girls of the Wild's. Would y'all read it if I posted another book of oneshots for Eleceed?

And last but not least thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it !!!💜💜💜