✳Chapter 1✳

"SKY!!" I heard a voice yell as it walked closer to my room. The only person that could be would be my annoying brother. The door opened and there he was my brother, looking very upset.

"What are you yelling for?" I asked although I knew why he was yelling. I had taken one of his favorite things, the hoodie I was wearing right now. Right now I was wearing white sweatpants, Nike socks, and my brothers favorite hoodie. His Dream hoodie, "Do you know where my...ARE YOU WEARING MY HOODIE?!? MY DREAM HOODIE?!?" "Oh am I?" I said. One thing I loved doing was causing problems and making chaos, so taking George's hoodie was a big deal to him. Its from Dream who he is basically dating, ok they are not dating but they always flirt. "TAKE IT OFF AND GIVE IT TO ME" All he ever does is yell, "I can't, I don't have a shirt on underneath" "WHAT UR NAKED UNDER MY SWEATSHIRT!??!" I nodded and George stormed out of the room

Me and George had a special bond, we were never close until I moved in with him. Me and George were both born in a small town in London, well about 1 year ago George moved out and to England. Well I got into some drama with an ex of mine and well, you know what they say about small town gossip. My parents thought me moving in with George was a good idea, and it is I love living with him. The thing about George is he is pretty famous and I'm not you see my brother is GeorgeNotFound, so I can't go anywhere without people stopping George and ultimately stopping me asking me if I'm his girlfriend, and I answer the same way every time 'No I'm his little sister, Sky' and god it gets annoying. But living with him isn't so bad.

I heard a ding come from my pc, I got up and walked over there to find a message from discord. Which was weird because I don't have any friends on discord, the name was one that looked familiar.

Tubbo
Hello! Are you GeorgeNotFound's
little sister, Sky?

SkyWasFound
Yes I am! And you are?

Tubbo
Do you want to join vc 12 with me?

SkyWasFound
Uh sure

I was about to join the vc until my thoughts stopped me, the name sounded so familiar and they knew George so how bad could it be. Before joining vc I pulled up Instagram on my second monitor and typed in 'Tubbo' and then an account with pictures of a boy around maybe 17 popped up, I checked his followers and George follows him. So I was about to get on a voice call with a 17 year old boy my brother knew and had 1.8 million followers on Instagram, this kid had to be famous.

I decided that I would join the call and when I did I heard the sound of what I think was a ukulele. I sat and listened for a bit. "What is chat saying? Someone joined the vc?" Chat? I was very confused I opened Twitch and searched up Tubbo, 3.8 million followers and he was live? So I clicked on his live an muted it. "Hello?" I said my voice was a little shaky "Hi!" Tubbo said, he was British and he had a face cam "Hey, so I'm assuming you know my brother" I said still very confused why he was talking to me. "Yes! Your brother said you were being annoying and needed someone to talk to and I offered, so here we are." Tubbo said, I still had his live open and he was running around doing thing on a Minecraft server. "Are you playing Minecraft?" I asked I was curious now "Yes on the Dsmp" He said, oh he was on the same server as my brother "That's how you know my brother" "Yeah, your brother is a cool guy" Tubbo said, as I laughed "Eh you could say that" I said, Tubbo started giggling. "Do you stream?" He asked, the truth being I would love to but just don't have the courage too. "No, I would but I don't know just don't have the courage to" I said, I caught myself staring at his face cam.

It was probably nothing, he was just a new face.

Time Skip

I talked to Tubbo for awhile, eventually I figured I had to get some school done. I went downstairs to get food and saw George sitting on the counter. "Hi" I said as I walked over to the fridge "Hey, how was your chat with Tubbo?" George asked looking up from his phone "It was good I had fun talking to him, he is really nice" I said as I took the fruit out of the fridge. "Yeah, I sent him over to you since you annoyed me." George said. "Well you failed, cause now he is my friend." It was true, me and Tubbo talked a lot and I would say we were friends. I washed the fruit and me and George talked and then I went back to my room. I should talk to George about streaming I think it would be fun. I checked the time it was 5pm, so I decided that it was time to do school. I took a seat at my desk and logged on.

I did homework for about 2 hours and then I went to sleep. Cause what's a teenager without a fucked up sleep schedule.

A/n: well that is it there is the first chapter! Hope you enjoyed! Let me know if Tubbo is uncomfortable with any of this and I will take it down. Ok byeee!