Rescue a Spirit

Beginne am Anfang

G go to the tailor's room and making clothes for his Primo. It doesn't took a lot of time to make it. After he finished make the clothes he gave it to Y/N. Y/N just smirked at the clothes and he quickly wear it.

Y/N : "How do i look?"

G : "(clap his hand) Perfect."

Y/N : "Thanks G. Now one more thing."

Y/N use his Mist Flame to change his appearance and he become taller than before. He has a spiky white hair and light purple eyes. He also has a tattoo under his left eye. And for your information he change his appearance to Byakuran Gesso.

 And for your information he change his appearance to Byakuran Gesso

(His disguise)

Y/N : "Now... (grab a pocket of marshmellow) Let's start the date.(rescue)"

G : "'I don't know why he took that appearance. But one thing for sure. I don't wanna mess with him.' This is the coordinate of the base. I will support you from here."

Y/N : "Arigatou G-kun~. Goodbye!"

Y/N with Byakuran appearance use his Night Flame to teleport himself to DEM's base. A black flame surround him and off he go. G just shivered at Y/N sudden behavior. It's like that he's a different person. G track his intercom to guide Y/N so he can reach Nia faster.

Y/N POV

Deus Ex Machina or in short DEM, is a corporation based in England that is also one of the largest in the world. DEM is the only known industry that is able to manufacture Realizer Units for the Self Defense Forces and the Realizer units currently equipped by the world's military and police forces.

It can be said that all Realizer Units are made by DEM. Due to their enthusiasm in hunting down the Spirits, they are considered economic rivals with Asgard Electronics, whom Ratatoskr is affiliated with.

Right now i was standing infront of their base in Australia. You can say this is a good place to hide something special from public's eye. It far from England, located between Australia and ASEAN, well the best part is the climate of this place that can cover the base from any sight.

But.... Tonight the sky is on my side. It was clear. No clouds and just the stars that make the sky look so beautiful. The base can be seen with a naked eye. G was right when he said the size of this base is three times the Titanic ship. I look like an ant if i compare myself with the base.

The security system looks normal for me. But i need to be careful when i saw a wizard. Especially Ellen. Maybe she wasn't here now but i'm still aware about the other Adeptus. The maybe a female but they're strong as hell. That's why i train myself inside the chamber so no matter how much Adeptus i fought, it won't be a problem for me to defeat them.

When i about to make a move, i got a call from G. He call me from earbuds that i place at my right ear.

G : "Primo. Have you go inside the base?"