_____________

The call may have ruined Touya but it definitely didn't ruin anything you and Shoto had going on.

It had been way past 'studying time'.

"I can still go for another round." Shoto brushed the loose strands off hair away from your face.

You kept in your heavy breathes seeing Shoto's collarbone that matched with yours.

In the intimate moment you had also given him some marks, red circles both pigmented and fading along his jawline and neck.

"I'm done with rounds for today." You didn't have the adrenaline and energy in you to go once more.

Shoto's cheek was squished against the pillow while smiling at you. "Alright baby, I'm always available for more." He chuckled as a sneaky hand went to your waist.

Your hand went to his collarbone, tracing along to his broad shoulders and up to his neck.

Before Shoto could say anything you shifted on the creaky bed and kissed his lips.

He chuckled with enjoyment feeling your lips perk up into a smile on his.

You moved into his body as Shoto stroked your waist, your lips collided over and over again.

Your hand went to his frizzy hair, slicking it back making Shoto open his mouth leaving your tongue to slip inside.

You barley had any time to let your tongue roam as Shoto pulled away.

"Hey-" your words caught breathlessly as Shoto placed a strand of loose hair behind your ear and held your chin gently.

Your noses brushed together as Shoto saw your face closer.

A giddy smile erupted onto his face. "I love you so much Y/n." Shoto whispered sweetly and gingerly pecked your lips.

You laughed lightly seeing his quick soft side. "I love you too Shoto." You returned his honeyed peck.

Shoto's gleeful gaze faltered. His eyebrows knit down while his different colored eyes for fit into a dull shape.

"Shoto what's wrong?" Your hand touched his cheek as you caressed it with a slight worry.

The male swallowed and picked his gaze up. "Y/n, a-are you sure it was okay that I didn't use a condom?" Shoto spoke with a nervous smile crawling onto his face.

The only white substance that was dry on the sheets was from the other round where it dripped out of you.

Your eyes widened knowing he didn't understand your plan.

You began to laugh making Shoto' tilt his head on the pillow. "It's fine Shoto, I-I wanted you to cum inside." His color flushed into pink as you kissed his lips.

You adjusted your body raising yourself up higher, it made Shoto's head look up into the kiss.

"So that we could have another baby together." You finished off, Shoto erupted with varieties of red.

Shoto captured your lips in another kiss while holding your waist. "Are you pregnant Y/n?" He asked as your lips smacked together.

You smirked and pushed him away. "Let's find out." Your response with a grin made Shoto sit up as you followed.

You lifted the soft covers off of you, seeing Shoto's heavily oversized shirt that dragged onto your mid thighs.

The only thing under protecting you down under were short shorts.