Ghosts

Opening scene- we see the old hospital the team used as a headquarters. We see a figure walk into a room and set down a metal case on a table. The figure than begins to weld two pieces of metal together. He finishes and takes off his mask as he exclaims in joy.

Daniel-there. That should do it. He sets down the welding torch. As the camera zooms out we see the metal forming a type of shell, inside the shell is a green liquid. Daniel turns to his right and talks to ryan. I think we're almost there.

Ryan- walks over to him. Great, how long until its usable? Bowman could attack any day now.

Daniel- setting down the welding mask on the table. A month tops. It needs to sit in the casing for a while. But once its done, we should be able to pour it into the water supply.

Ryan- nice job man. Patting daniel's shoulder. Knew you could do it. And matt and sam?

Daniel- still have no idea.

Ryan- lets keep it that way, the less people know about our plan, the less chance that bowman hears about it.

Daniel- ive been working on this for a few weeks, trust me. Matt and sam are too busy with their wedding to notice im gone. We then cut to sam walking around talking to rachel in her kitchen.

Sam- in her hands are two different flowers. She keeps looking back and forth between the two. Looks at rachel. I just dont know which one to choose.

Rachel- either one works sam, which do you like more?

Sam- well roses are classic, but lilies would look great with the color theme. Ughhh im freaking out. A voice speaks as it enters the room.

Matt- i say roses. They make your eyes pop. sam turns around and looks at matt.

Sam- aww really? She turns to rachel. Roses it is.

Rachel- great. Look of relief on her face.

Sam- now music. Should we do more modern music or classics? Turns to matt whos pouring himself some scotch. Babe?

Amtt- classics all the way. You know how much i love sinatra.

Sam- youre the only person our age that listens to him.

Matt- not may fault more people dont have class. He walks over to rachel and hands her a glass. I dont know why youre freaking out about it anyway, there isnt going to be alot of people there. Theres hardly anyone left in town, besides the gangs.

Sam- im freaking out matthew, slight irritated tone, because its our wedding. I want it to be perfect. Matt gets up, walks over to her and gently kisses her, pullig back and leaving his hands on her face

Matt- it will be, even if there's no music or flowers or food. All we really need is us too. Sam smiles at him. But then her face turns to fear,

Sam- food! I completely forgot about food. She goes over to the table and begins to write down different meals. Matt just smiles and heads towards the door.

Matt- im gonna go see daniel, ill be back later. rachel calls out to matt.

Rachel- how is daniel by the way?

Matt- confused. I thought he called you? He told us he was a few weeks ago.

Rachel- i havent heard from him in a month. Sam stops writing and looks at matt.