𝟎𝟖 ♪ ᴺˢᶠᵂ

Start from the beginning

You hear feet shuffling and turn around to see Armin holding two Champagne glasses along with a bottle of Champagne.

"You look so fine standing there baby, maybe that's what I'm missing in here, a cutie" He smiles.

You smirk shaking your head "Is that so?"

He sits down on the love seat right behind where you're standing "I mean yeah, I wouldn't mine you spending the night all the time"

You sit down right beside him "I'll think about it"

Armin continues trying to open the champagne bottle without chaos, when successfully he proceeds to pour the liquid in your glass & his.

"Here you go" he passes you your glass, you take it watching as he does the same.

"Thank you"

You take a sip of the champagne, the fizz lightly tickles your throat.

Hmm not bad, I could drink a whole bottle of this

You place your glass down on the table in front of you and turn your focus back to Armin.

"So how long have you been street racing?"

He clears his throat placing his glass down beside yours "Um, for about two and a half years now"

You nod "Cool, I could never do something so dangerous"

He chuckles "Yeah I figured from you panicking during the race, that that would be your first and last time being my passenger"

You chuckle as well "I don't know why I said yes, knowing damn well I hate fast drivers"

He smiles "Well I'm glad you didn't say no, I enjoyed your support" and places a hand on your bare thigh.

Aw shit here we go again

You stare into his ocean eyes, the same eyes that just always memorized you. Your thoughts go back to what he told you before the race started....

"Because i wanna fuck you while you're tied up to my bed, Princess"

"Hm"

"What is it princess?" Armin asks as he takes another sip from his glass.

"So you still wanna fuck me?" You say nonchalantly raises an eyebrow.

Somehow Armin manages to choke on his drink, he coughs until he regains the ability to speak again.

"Took me by surprise there" he chuckles.

"My bad" you start to fidget with your fingers.

"Nah it's ight, and yeah I mean who wouldn't?" he slumps into the couch, man spreading while having a grin plastered on his face.

You remain silent.

He continues "But I think the real question is do you wanna fuck me?"

I might shii

You look back at him "Yeah I mean who wouldn't?" You nonchalantly shrug.

His grin gets bigger as he pushes his hair out of his face, side eyeing you "Then why don't you come sit on my lap, and show me how bad you wanna fuck?" he winks.

SIRRRRRRR DONT SAY SHIT LIKE THAT!

You sit there hesitantly thinking about your next move.

Am I really about to fuck this dude?

I mean shii dick is dick right? And besides I haven't got dick down in a hot minute.......

FUCK IT, YOLO