9. Leo

-

It's been months since the attack and all is well.

My dad made sure of it.

Me and Raphael have been great he won't let me out of his sight for a minute.

I take care of the baby boy who I now call Leo.

My dad did put up a fight when he first saw leo and said that he should go to the clave for protection and to find a family, but I didn't let that happen I will never let him go, than my dad said he would adopt him with Alec and of course I said no.

So the baby's with me and Raphael, we named him Leo.

~

*Flashback*

"YOU ARE NOT RAISING THAT BABY."

"WATCH ME."

"Y/N HE SHOULD BE WITH SOMEONE THAT ALREADY RAISED A KID LIKE ME AND HE WOULD HAVE TWO PARENTS."

"Waaah." Crying noises coming from the kitchen.

Raphael enters the living room while holding Leo.

"Dad please I don't want to fight over this" I say grabbing Leo from Raphael.

*end of flashback*

"Baby...y/n take his food"

"Oh Raphael sorry I didn't hear you." I say grabbing the bowl of food.

"You okay" he says while placing Leo in the high chair.

"Yeah I'm okay I was just thinking-" I stop midway.

"And that is" he says placing Leo's food on the high chair.

"Maybe it would be best if i give Leo to dad and Alec I mean they're getting married" I say looking at Leo about to tear up.

"Why do you say that"

"I was just thinking about the fight"

"Well Leo has us and look at him he's so happy yes you are Leo " Raphael says in his cute baby voice while looking at Leo.

"Ma ma ma" Leo babbles while trying to grab me.

"I'm serious Raphael." I say touching Leo's hands.

"Why would you ever want to get rid of this little cutie pie yes you are Leo." He says in his baby voice while looking at Leo.

"Raphael."

"I'm sorry I just love the little guy but is this about the fight I thought u guys made up"

"Well Izzy just called me this morning saying that dads adopting Leo with Alec and that the light woods are so happy for a little one in the family so I think it would just be best to just give Leo up instead of fighting I mean I don't want him to be in the middle of it just like last time."

"He's not going anywhere I'll make sure of it." Raphael zooms into the next room.

"Raphael" I say trying to grab Leo out of the high chair.

"I will be back okay y/n and Leo" he says kissing me and Leo on the head.

~

*Raphael pov

"The Dumort hotel is on lockdown that means no one is allowed to leave or enter this building and do what you have to do to protect this place until I get back" I says looking at the vampires.

They all nod.

_

"Come in just the person I wanted to see today I was expecting you."

"Look I'm here to talk." I say looking at Magnus.

"Right this way." He leads the way.

We both sit on the couch he's facing across from me.

"I would like-" I get cut off.

"As you see I'm quite busy baby proofing and getting everything ready."

"Look Magnus don't take Leo away from her please she-" I get cut off again.

"I don't know-"

"LOOK HERE MAGNUS DON'T YOU DARE TAKE LEO AWAY FROM Y/N I WILL NOT LET YOU." I say shouting cutting off Magnus. 

_

y/n pov:

I grab Leo out of the high chair and take him into the bedroom since it's time for his nap.

"Ma ma ma ma." Leo shouts.

"Shhh." I say putting Leo's pacifier in his mouth.

I back away slowly and go on me and Raphaels bed and lay down.

*flash back*

"Here comes the cho cho train .. cho cho." Raphael says to Leo while feeding him some baby food.

I laugh and smile at them.

I wipe Leo's face and take his dirty dishes away.

"Da da da." Leo says clapping his hands.

"Did you just hear that he called me da da." Raphael says running up to me excitingly kissing me on the lips and running back to Leo grabbing him out of the high chair.

I walk over to them and kiss Raphael on the cheek same as Leo.

*end of flashback*

I immediately burst into tears of the memories me and Raphael have of Leo.

_

Raphael pov:

"If you let me finish the reason why I'm baby proofing is because I want my daughter back home and of course her son even tho I think she's to young to have one i don't care I know she will make a great mother." Magnus says.

"Oh than why didn't you just lead with that."

"Well I was going to also I thought I don't want a baby right now I already had one maybe like later in life me and Alec will adopt a child."

"Why did Izzy say that you were going too she made y/n upset."

"Don't mind izzy she says a lot of things all the time." Alec says walking into living room.

-

Okay sorry if I have like any spelling mistakes I just made this pretty fast since it's like pretty late and I have stuff to do in the morning.

Btw I'm lowkey kinda running out of ideas.
Sorry if I haven't been uploading as much I will try even if it's short or not.