Chapter Two: The Meeting

Maddie's POV:

Dance just started and JoJo and Kenzie are learning their duet. It's entitled 'Star Bound' and it's a jazz routine. It seemed super cool from what I saw. Since the next dance that was going to be practiced was Brooke's solo 'All I Want', I decided to take this time and head to my office area. It's not technically an office, it is my secret studio no one knows about except the few I've shown it to.

I walk inside to find all my lovely toys and gadgets still in place, meaning no ones found it yet. This is my layer, my sex layer. ((50 Shades of Gray)) and I come here to have some fun. So far I've only brought in Kenzie, Paige, and JoJo here and they've enjoyed it just as much as I do. Today though, I plan on bringing in my long awaited friend, Kendall.

I headed into the changing room to find just Kendall and Paige.
"Kendall come here," I said. I look at Paige and she winks knowing what I'm going to do.
"Okay." She says looking to Paige who pretends not to know what's happening.

I lead her straight back and place my hand over her eyes before letting her enter. I lead her to the mattress and sit her down on it.
"Now Kendall. You will do as I say, when I say it," I say with my hand still covering her eyes.
"O-okay," she says sounding highly confused.

Kendall's POV:

Maddie sits me onto something I think is a mattress. I lean back against it and she keeps her hand over my eyes. 
"Now Kendall. You will do as I say, when I say it," she says keeping her hand over my eyes.
"O-okay," I say extremely confused.

She removes her hands and I look around, taking in the room. I gasp when I realize what type of room this is. I smirk and start to get really excited. I see Maddie is wearing a black lace bra and a black and pink, lace thong and I feel my own thong wet. She looks down and notices the wet spot on my shorts. 

She pulls off my shorts and my thong. Before I know it, she pushes two fingers into me. It was quick and it hurt. Even though I had watched porn and had masturbated occasionally, I was still a virgin and had never fingered myself of been fingered. I scream out in pain only to have her use her hand to cover my mouth instead of my eyes. Eventually it starts to feel good and I let out a soft moan. When I moan, she removes her hand. I continue to moan and she moves her fingers in and out of me roughly. It feels good and her fingers hit me right in the spot. It feels so good that I let out a loud moan and my body shook as I came in her small hand. She takes her fingers out and licks it all off. 

"Now you pleasure me" she commands.

I willingly throw her shorts and thong off revealing her wet, sweet pussy ready for me to enjoy. I can't believe I actually get to do this with Maddie. I don't know how long I've been waiting for this moment. I lean down and kiss her inner thighs. She lets out a soft gasp and her hands find their way to my hair. I kiss up her legs until I'm at the edge of her entrance. I gently kiss her clit, then kiss her pussy lips. I smirk and sit up. I lean to her mouth and kiss her mouth and rub my self against her. 

She moans into my mouth causing me to become even wetter. I pull back from her mouth panting. I kiss down her jaw to her neck until I find her soft spot. She moans when I get there and I begin sucking and biting on the soft skin. Soon I have left a large, dark hickey. I smirk and kiss down between her small boobs and run my hands up and down along her sides. I finally kiss all the way down to her v and I'm at her pussy once again. 

I kiss her clit and then her entrance one again. I slowly push my tongue into her wet pussy. She moans and grips the sheets on the mattress.

Maddie's POV:

Kendall kisses all down my body and finally makes it to my pussy once again. By then I was soaked and so ready for her into please me. Her boobs are ju-

My dirty thoughts get interrupted by her tongue entering me quickly. I let out a loud moan and grip the sheets on the mattress. Luckily this room is soundproof. I learned that the first time here when I was eight and Mrs.Abby brought me back here. Yup that's right, Mrs. Abby is the one who showed me this room and for the very same reason I show girls now. We only did it once which was a relief because her pussy smells bad and she has flaps all over so it's hard to do anything with her. But I will admit, Mrs. Abby gives the best hickey's. 

Again I'm drawn from my thoughts by Kendall's tongue flicking around inside of me. I moan once again and my hands find their way to her hair.  I tug on her hair as I arch my back in pleasure. She continues to push her tongue in and out and flick it around causing me to become a moaning mess. After about five minutes of that I came into her mouth. She swallowed some but then leaned up and kissed me, pushing the rest of my come into my mouth. I swallowed delightfully. 

Kendall and I begin roughly making out and grinding on each other. We became a passionate, moaning mess. We were in the middle of me sliding my down to her pussy when I hear the door open. I turn to the door and stare in shock of who is about to come in.  

//AN//

Hey guys. Comment and vote! Let me know your thoughts or what other type books I should write. 

Also, I'm going to start doing a goal that you have to meet before I post the next chapter. 

Goal: 20 reads and 10 Votes