chapter 2

Sean P.O.V

I am sitting in in my living room flipping though the channels when I came across the News channel. It looks like it was a crash near the dog park. I turn up the volume so i can hear it better .

"Actor and song writer , Lana Parrilla was in a car crash . It was a hit and run . The car that hit Ms. Parrilla hit her from the side which caused her car to roll and land up side down, it looks like there was one more person in the car with her and her dog Lola .Keep them in your prayers. " The News man said .

"OH MY GOD" I yelled and jumped up and ran to put on some clothes on. I put my shoes on and ran to my car and speed to the closest hospital near the dog park .

Once I am inside I ran to the desk .

" How can I help you sir " The lady at the desk said .

"I'm looking for Lana Parrilla " I said with tears in my eyes .

"She isn't here yet .They should be bring her in any minute now "

Just as she said that they wheel the love of my live into the hospital . She looks bad , her nose is bleeding , a big gash of blood going down her head dirt all over her and her clothes are Stand in blood , she is unconscious.

"Oh my god I whispered to myself ". I run to her side and hold her hand and kiss it .

"Excuse me sir but your in the way " on of the nurses said pulling me off her .

I step back  " please save her , bring her back to me " .

" I will sir " the nurse said and caught up to the rest of them .

Then I hear the sounds of the slide doors open and they were pushing in a little girl with a hash of blood going down her head and a few scratches and bruises on her she has blond hair and she looks like Lana .

I think I'm seeing things a take a set to rap my head around every thing that just happened.

Hours later

Its been a few hours since I've been here and I was getting impatient so I walk to the front desk.

" I've been here for a few hours can you please tell me something about Lana Parrilla " .

" I can't give you that kind of information if your not a family member sorry sir " the lady said .

" I-I am her husband " I said telling  a little white lie.

" Oh ok so what is your name sir "

"Sean Maguire "

" ok sir your wife she got out of. Surgery a few hours ago she just has scratches and bruises and a cut on her head but she's going to be fine and the baby girl she is -" I cut lady off

" I don't have a kid " I said with an confused face .

" well she was with your wife " that will explain why she looks like Lana minus the blonde hair, Lana had a child!

" ok can I go see my wife " I said

"Sure follow me " she said and lead me to room 23

I smiled to myself and thought about page 23 from once .

"Here we are " she said and left

I walked in and she's asleep but she looks so beautiful. I walk to her and kissed her head .

Lanas POV

I think of everything and the car accident and my baby girl . Maddie I have to wake up for her. I try to move till I realize that I can't. all i see is the car crash and maddie in the back with Lola and the blood. Then I feel a kiss on my head and my eyes opened. It like off of once when charming kissed snow. It's a little blurry I blink a little then I see Sean next to me how did he get here .

"Sean" I said with confused face .

"Oh my god I thought I lost you " he said and kissed me head .

I smiled to myself he was worried about me. Then I remember my little girl .. our little girl.

"Sean I hav- " I was cut off by a nurse walking in the room

"Ok Ms. Parrilla the little girl you were with is okay but."

"but what "i said ready to hear what wrong with my baby.

"she is in a coma I'm sorry " she said and held my hand in hers . Tears start to fall down my face as I sobbed. I just got my baby back and she's in the coma .

" do you now the baby girl so we can contact her parents ". The nurse said

"Yes I know her " I said as more tears fall down my face and I look to Sean .

"She's my daughter our baby " I said still looking Sean in the eyes.

He looks at me with hurt in his eyes and tears running down his face and walks out the room .

I cry harder and asked the nurse to give me a moment to myself.

Sean POV

I have a little girl

I have a kid

I HAVE A BABY WITH LANA

I said to myself

I seat in the waiting room and think for about a hour . Then I walk back into lanas room to see her crying.

I walk up to her and pull her in to a hug .

" Im sorry Im so sorry " she says and cry into my shoulder .

" It's okay ,but Why didn't you tell me about her? When did you have her? What happened? " I asked her .

She seats back .

" I well tell u but can we go see our baby first " she said

"Yes " I said and went to get the doctor.

We are on our way to the children's section when we stop at a door

"Here we are imma have to ask you some questions about her ". The children's doctor said and opens the door .

I have tears in my eyes when I see my little girl laying there her small body in that big hospital bed .

"Oh look at you baby girl " Lana said and moved the hair out of her face .

"She's so small "I said and walked over to her and kissed her little cheek .

"How old is she what's her name " I ask Lana

"She is 3 years old and her name is Maddison Gina Maguire ." Lana said a look at me with a smile .

"It's beautiful " I said

" now story please i want to hear all about it "

"Ok so "she began

Hi guys it's been a while but imma try to update more