Caught cheating again

Veronica's pov
I decided to text Jughead.

Jughead Jones❤️

Veronica: Hey Jug.
Jughead: Jug? And hey.
Veronica: Yeah Jug. And do you wanna walk to school together?
Jughead: Sure.
Veronica: I'll walk to your house.
Jughead: Okay.

We stopped texting. I finished getting ready for school and I was wearing this outfit.

I walked to Jughead's place

I walked to Jughead's place. When I got there he was waiting outside. "Woah you... look beautiful." Jughead said. "Oh thanks! You don't look so bad yourself." "Thanks." He blushed.

Jughead's pov

I blushed- how- why? I just hope she didn't see. That would be kinda embarrassing. "Jughead." She called my name. "Yes?" "I don't think I can go through with this plan." I was shocked to hear that come from her. "What why?" I questioned. "I can't stand being with a cheater. So imma break up with him when we get to the student lounge or whenever I see him if he's not in the lounge." "Oh okay." "What are you gonna do with Betty?" "I'll break up with her when you break up with Archie." "Okay."

Veronica's pov

We were at school. "Well, are you ready" I ask Jughead. "Uh yeah I guess. Are you?" "Ready as ever" We walk inside the school building together and inside the student lounge only to see them kissing. "Really Archie! What the hell!" I yelled. "It's not what it looks like Ronnie." "Don't call me Ronnie! I came here to break up with you, but instead I find you here kissing Betty AGAIN!" "Wait, what do you mean again?" "Me and Jug were spying on y'all last night and we saw y'all kissing and saw YOU taking Betty's shirt off. So I left before I saw anything else."

Jughead's pov

Veronica was mad. I mean so was I. My best fiend and girlfriend kissing again. I feel bad for Veronica, Archie and Betty were always there for her. I used to hate her guts. "Archie we're done." I here Veronica say. "Betty we're done and we're never getting back together!" Me and Veronica decide to skip out on school and start our spring break a little early. We went to my house to pack some clothes for the lodge. Then we went to Veronica's to get clothes for the lodge. "Okay I'm ready." When she came out her house she was wearing this.

"Damn Veronica you look hot

"Damn Veronica you look hot." "Thanks Jones." She smiled. "I decided that imma get inside the hot tub as soon as we get to my lodge." "Oh okay." "You're getting in Mr. Jughead Jones." For some odd reason I loved when she called me Mr.Jones, Jughead Jones, Jones, and other nicknames. About 10 minutes later we arrived at the lodge. We sat out stuff down and got inside the hot tub. We talked at first, but soon we.... kissed

*PRETEND ARCHIE ISN'T THERE*It felt so fucking good

It felt so fucking good. I wanna know why.

Veronica's pov

We kissed for like 3 minutes before we stared taking our bathing suits off. We had no clothes on and Jughead started kissing my neck. And I started moaning. "Oh Jug." He gave me a hicky. We got out the hot tub and dried off then we went to my room and we started having s3x. For some odd reason he's wayyyy better than Archie was. Jughead started giving me hickys on my thighs and my neck. We used a condom because he well yk:) We ended up having seggs for 3 hours. Then we started to watch tv and cuddle and soon I fell asleep.

Jughead's pov

I watched Veronica fall asleep. I was up for about 2 more hours then I fell asleep.