your new to the foundation, you were supposedly a scientist. at least thats what Dr Clef said, but even if he is your friend, he jokes around alot, so you never know wether or not hes joking about you being a scientist.

the guards allow you to enter the facility, you look around, you felt a seemingly cold breeze on your skin 'i shouldve brought a jacket with me, but it was warm outside.' you thought, you look around once more to make sure you saw everywhere in that very 'room' your in. you softly laugh to yourself "i really should HAVE brought a jacket, dang!" you thought out loud, getting some doctors and guards attention.

you nervously look back at them, taking a deep breath. "sorry, continue what you guys are doing-" you kept embarrassing yourself, a person in the background just laughs at your embarrassed self.

you look at the person with a soft glare, they stop laughing and waves at you. you wave back and a smile crept on your face. "wow, you went from glaring at me, to smiling at me." the person started walking towards you.

when they got close enough, you flick their nose "shut up." you growled lowly "woah, i didnt mean to make you mad~" they tease "we just met, and your already teasing me?", the person giggles, you softly began giggling with them. "anyways- im Dr Bright! Dr Jack Bright if you may." "im Y/N, Y/N L/N." you bow, Bright's cheeks turned pink as you bowed.

"you dont have to bow-"
"oh well, too late."
"hehe- i like you already."
"great, lets be friends."
"of course!"

you both shook each others hands, he pulls you into a hug "eep!" you squeaks "what the hell!? hugs already!" you laugh out as you hug back. you pick him up a bit "wow! your strong!" Bright says, patting your head "nah, your just light, and short." you grinned. Bright playfully rolls his eyes "lets get to know each other."

there was a guard in the background, filming the both of them "i ship it- but they barely met, so lets see if my ship sails." they say to themselves, crying from happiness.

"STOP FILMING US OR ELSE!" you yell at the guard, the guard quickly puts their device away and gets back to what they were doing, shivering. Bright was surprised "bossy much?" "i like myself that way."