Chapter thirty three🦋

THE NEXT DAY
I was awaken by Kobe.

Kobe: wake up sleepyhead

I smiled.

Kobe: we're almost there
You: how much longer?
Kobe: 5 minutes
You: alright

I went on my phone and saw that it was 3am.

You: you tired?
Kobe: yes, very
You: *laughs* you know you could have woken me up and let me drive
Kobe: it's ok I didn't want to bother you
You: that wouldn't have bothered me at all *smiles*

Kobe smiled. 4 minutes later we pull up at the hotel. We got out the car and stretched. We got our stuff and headed inside the lobby and checked in. We got the key card, got on the elevator, and went to our room.

The room

The view

The view

We walked out on the porch

You: wow this is beautiful
Kobe: yea

We sat there for a little bit looking at the city lights.

Kobe: I'm going to go change, to go to sleep
You: ok

He went back inside and I sat down with my vape. A few minutes later, Kobe came back outside.

Kobe: ok I'm going to take a nap, you coming?
You: sure

We went inside and I went to go change. When I came out the bathroom I saw Kobe laying down in the bed. I got my AirPods then got into the bed with him. I turned on music to vibe to, then me and Kobe cuddled and went to sleep.

LATER THAT MORNING

I woke up in Kobe's arms. I went on my phone and saw that it was 9:30am. I went on Snapchat and took a picture of sleeping Kobe. I decided to go on Instagram while I waiting for him to wake up. 10 minutes later he started to wake up.

You: good morning xxx
Kobe: *laughs* morning
You: what do you want to eat?
Kobe: I think the hotel has a cafe
You: ok, let's go
Kobe: alright

We got up and I went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, did my makeup, and put my hair in a high ponytail. I came out the bathroom and changed into my outfit.

Outfit

Kobe came out of the bathroom dressed and we to the cafe

Kobe came out of the bathroom dressed and we to the cafe. When we got there we ordered our food and sat down at a table.

You: so what's the plan for today?
Kobe: we could go to the bored walk?
You: sure

We ate our food then went to the car. We got in the car and headed to the boardwalk. 30 minutes later we arrived and got out the car. We started walking around.

Kobe: so, what are we going to do when we go back? * while we're walking*
You: I don't know
Kobe: you think Mike told everyone what happen?
You: probably not. What if everyone is going to be mad at us?
Kobe: I mean, we didn't do anything wrong.
You: yea your right

Me and Kobe continue to walk around until I got a call from Cohen. I hesitated to answer it and I guess Kobe noticed me.

Kobe: go ahead, you can answer

I smiled at Kobe then answered.

You: hello?
Cohen: bro wtf happened?
You: what do you mean?
Cohen: Derek said you texted him yesterday night saying "taking a break from reality" so he figured Mike had something to do with that so he asked Mike and he said he saw you and Kobe having.......
You: *cutting him off* Cohen, is that all he said?
Cohen: Well he was going to say something else but grace cut him off.
You: *taking a deep breath* Yesterday morning Me and Kobe caught Mike and Grace making out

My eyes started to get watery. Kobe looked at me and we stopped walking

Cohen: oh-
You: Cohen I got to go I'll talk to you later.
Cohen: ok see you

I hung up and started to cry. Kobe pulled me into a hug.

You: I just can't believe he did that. I really did love him *crying*
Kobe: I know I know, they are just jerks, everything is going to be ok
You: why did they do it?
Kobe: I'm not sure *rubbing my back*

He started to wipe my tears.

Kobe: want to go sit on the beach?
You: sure

We walked down the stairs off the boardwalk and onto the sand. We walked towards the water and sat down in the sand.

You: so, about yesterday, when we had sex. What does that make us?
Kobe: *laughs* what do you want us to be?
You: idk, I mean me and Mike never actually broke up. We didn't say anything
Kobe: yea, I didn't say anything to grace either.
You: I'm going to break up with Mike obviously, but, what about us?
Kobe: Well we can think about it
You: yea, but I always say your like a brother to me
Kobe: *laughs* I don't think siblings have sex
You: yea unless you live in Alabama

We both laughed.  A few seconds later we stopped laughing and caught eye contact. We both went in for kiss which turned into a make out session.

Random lady: *clears throat*

We broke the kiss and looked up at her. She then pointed to some kids watching us. I smiled at Kobe and he smiled back. We got off the sand and walked back to the board walk.

Kobe: so we're just friends? *walking*
You: yea *smiles*

Kobe held my hand and we shopped around the bored walk.