"You act like I don't know how to take care of my child" he mumbled and I rolled my eyes "you haven't had her for 4 weeks
What you expect".

"Do you have a car seat-actually nvm I know you don't have one" I grabbed her extra one from her bedroom and gave it to him.

"You must got a nigga coming over" he said and I sighed shaking my head "no and if I did it's nun of your business" I leaned over and gave zaria a kiss.

"Love you baby" she pouted and I shook my head "nope you finna go with yo dada" I said and her lips started quivering "mama"she whined and started crying when she saw that I wasn't picking her up.

"Just come with us" he smiled at me and I mugged him "no she can just stay here cause I don't feel good" I said picking her up and she stop crying.

"You spoil her too much" he said grabbing her and she whined until she noticed that he was holding her.

"Got to she ain't finna be the only child no more" I mumbled so he wouldn't hear me "what you say" he asked me and I shook my head.

"Nun I'm finna go to my room y'all can just chill out here I guess" I went to the kitchen to get me some juice and I heard her crying again.

"Bring her here" I yelled and he came in the kitchen handing her to me "yo teeth bothering you baby" I cooed at her opening the freezer.

I grabbed a passy that had frozen fruit and yogurt in it "she loves these" I said handing it to her and she immediately put it in her mouth.

"You really good at this" I heard xander say making me look over at him seeing him admiring me "yea I have no choice"I said rubbing her back while she laid on my chest.

I walked passed him and went into the living room cause i know she'll whine if I take her in the back.

I sat on the couch and laid her across my legs and xander just stood there "can you go grab my pillow the long one" I said and he nodded his head walking to my room.

I grabbed my phone seeing the gc still texting.

###FTK

4liffersss💕:where jayla go

Trez💕: pregnant ass probably sleep🤣

Shut up I'm actually at home while zaria tryna play matchmaker 😂

4lifferssss💕:what she do xander must be over there?

Bro yes, he came to get her and she teething so she threw a fit when they was about to leave so now we all staying  in the house.

Trez 💕: she petty🤣

And is she laying down now, my baby not feeling good🥺

4liffersss💕:Awww

Trez💕:aww she just wanna spend time with ha dada and mama

Yea well he coming back so I'll talk to y'all later😂

"Here" he handed me the pillow and sat down next to us putting zaria feet in his lap "how long she been like this" he asked me and I sighed.

"She started teething two weeks ago" I rubbed her back while she watched the movie.

"So when we was you gone tell me" I looked at him like he was dumb "umm Ian think it was that important" I shrugged my shoulders.

I really wanted to say 'if yo ass came around you'll know that she was teething' but I bit my tongue.

"I'm not talking about that" he said and I looked over at him "then what you talm bout" I was getting nervous for some reason.

"The baby" he said and I looked at the tv "you can't talk now" I shrugged my shoulders "I didn't say nun cause we ain't on good terms and I honestly didn't think you'll care" I said.

"How you know I'm pregnant anyway" I asked him and he rolled his eyes "I saw your prenatal vitamins" I chuckled pulling my shirt up and letting my pudge show.

"Look imma get my shit together ok" I nodded my head not even looking at him "I'm fr look at me jayla" he grabbed my face and I looked at him with my glossy eyes.

"I love you okay I know I don't show it much but I do love you jayla and I love our kids okay" I nodded my head "I love you to but I don't know if I can forgive you for what you did to me, I-I was so scared xander" a tear fell and he had a guilty look.

"Imma make it up to you" he said and I nodded my head not knowing what to say "mama" I looked down and saw zaria holding out her passy that wasn't cold anymore.

"Say please" she looked at me and then her daddy "mama" I shook my head grabbing the passy putting it on the coffee table.

"I love you lil girl" I kissed her cheek and she smiled crawling to her daddy and laying on his chest.

"I'm sleepy" I mumbled grabbing my pillow and wrapping it around my legs "take a nap I got her" I nodded my head stretching out and laying down, my feet was bout under xander so he placed them on his lap.

"I won't be sleep for long" I said and he nodded his head not pay me any mind.