"Nyx, you know you can tell me anything. What were you thinking about?" he asked again. I sighed.

"About everyone. What's going to happen when this war comes to end? Who will be dead, who will win? It's only a matter of time."

He came over to sit next to me. He wrapped his arms around me as I cried into his shoulder and he rocked me gently.

"Shh, don't cry. You have no reason to." He whispered against my hair.

"I just don't want anyone to get hurt because of me, I know it will happen." I cried.

"Nothing is your fault, you didn't ask for this, it's all a big test to see if you'll pull through, and I know you will, because I'll be with you along the way and make sure you do."

I cuddled up to him more. "You know Draco? If someone were to tell me back in second year that I'd be right here with you now, I wouldn't have believed them." I say and he lightly chuckles.

"I wouldn't have either, but I'm glad we're here with each other. I wouldn't have it any other way." He kisses my head. We stay silent for a moment, cuddled in each other's arm.

"Nyx, I need to tell you-" someone bursts through the door. We both turn around and see Narcissa standing in the doorway.

"You both are needed downstairs in the drawing room." She tells us.

"Alright." Draco mumbles sitting up and pulling me to my feet. We walk down the many flights of stairs, following Narcissa. I changed into my death eater clothes before we went, we have to be dressed properly for things like these. She stopped in front of the door and slowly opened it.

"Well?" Bellatrix asked Draco as he entered the room. He faced Harry while Bellatrix held Harry's head up harshly. She smiles hopingly.

"I can't be sure." Draco speaks up.

"Draco." Lucius steps forward to his son grasping his neck rather hard. "Listen, if we are the ones to hand him over to the Dark Lord, everything will be as it once was." He tells his son in a nice manner. Draco nods his head at his father.

"Now we won't be forgetting who actually caught them, I hope Mr. Malfoy." One of the snatchers says loudly.

"You dare talk to me like that in my own house!" Lucius raises his voice.

"Lucius!" Narcissa comes up to both Draco and him. She pulls Lucius away from Draco.

"Don't be shy sweetie. Come over." Bellatrix chimes in, taking Draco's hand and pulling him towards Harry. Draco kneels down on the ground to eye level with Harry. "Now, if this isn't who we think it is and we call him, he'll kill us all. You need to be sure." Bellatrix says. I watch as Draco studies him.

"What's wrong with his face?" Draco questions.

"Yes, what is wrong with his face?" Bellatrix directs to the snatchers.

"He came to us like that, something he picked up in the forest."

"Or ran into a stinging jinx." Bellatrix mumbles.

"Let's see these two." She motions towards Hermione and Ron. She walks towards them. "Give me your wand."

I zoned out as I watched Draco look Harry in the eyes. He knew that it was him. I hear Bellatrix cackle. "Got you!" she cheers and then gasps. "What is that?" she points to a sword one of the snatchers has. "Where'd you get that from?"

"It was in her bag when we searched her, reckon it's mine now." He smiles. The next thing you know, Bellatrix is shooting spells at the snatchers, killing one of them in the process. I bury my face in Draco's chest.