Minx and y/n POV

It was late at night, maybe around 2 in the morning when i woke up to hear minx getting out of her bed "what are you doing?" I asked. She was just about to open the door. " oh just getting a glass of water, what me to get you one?" She said calmly "uh yes please minx" "okay i will go get you one" she said as she left to get the glasses of water. A few minutes later she came in holding two glasses of water in her hands. As she passed me one if the glasses of water she put hers on her bed side table while she settled in to her bed. As i took a drink of my water i spat it out and said " what the hell is this!? Did you put salt in my water...AGAIN!?" She just giggled, her giggle was so adorable it made me laugh. As we laughed for about a minute we just started talking when minx took a sip of her water and spat it out " YOU MOTHER FUCKER HOW THE HELL DID YOU PUT SALT IM MY DRINK!? BUT HOW!?" I laughed and slowly lifted up the salt shaker. "HOW DID YOU PUT SALT IN MY DRINK?!" She said in disbelief. After i was able to control my laughter i said " i put it in your drink when you where laughing" "you little-." She said annoyed when all of a sudden put eyes locked and we just staring at each other for about a minute before we looked away. After that it got a bit awkward and we kinda just gassed at the bedroom walls when Minx made a sudden move and said " y/n i- i-." When i interrupted her by getting onto her bed, getting on top of her and kissing her. She just sat there in disbelief when she started kissing me back.
A few moments later she flipped me over and slowly started removing mine and her top. When she successfully took mine her top off she pushed me down and we started making out as i moved my hands up her soft back i undid her bra and took it off when she said "oh you wanna play like that huh?" "Well of course i do" i said quietly. Then she moved her soft and silky hands up my back and undid my bra. As she buried her head in my boobs i started kissing her neck when she lifted me up and pushed me against the wall and started giving me tongue when i pulled mine hers shorts off it left us with just a thong. Our shorts where on the floor and our shirts and bras where laying on the bed. She pulled my thong down followed by hers when all of a sudden she stoped kissing me and went with her fingers ✂️✂️. I smirked and pushed her on the bed and well you can imagine what happens next in this. 😩😏