first times

You wake up first and look down at Peter you dont know how you stayed in the same position all night you must have hurt him, its not possible he was comfy like that all night surely? You watch him sleep for a few seconds, he is truly the kindest soul you have ever met up until now you had led such a lonely sheltered life then comes a boy bitten by a spider to completely consume you. you feel so connected to him in a way you cant explain. you kiss his nose and then both his eyes and then his cheeks and then you slowly kiss his mouth you feel him smile and then he catches your lips with his he deepens the kiss and grabs your bum pulling you hard against him, you moan slightly into his mouth you like the way that feels you pull back and look at him as you slowly undo his shirt you run your hands down his chest he watches you then flips you over so hes on top of you he kisses you again and runs his hand up your thigh he cups your bum under your dress you wrap your legs around his waist and pull him down against you. He kisses your neck and you get nervous but your excited too. you keep kissing him and letting his hands roam your body you remove his shirt, and you see hes nervous too which makes you feel a little better you pull him back towards you and kiss him some more then you move again so your on top and you let him lift your dress up over your head you feel his fingers gently brush against your stomach and then your chest. He hesitantly brushes his hands over your breast, and you smile you like it so you guide his hand so he touches them properly you love how gently he is thou. You feel how excited his is when you gently move your hips, and you feel butterflies attack your stomach again

are you ok? he asks softly as he sits up and cups your face we can stop whenever you want dont feel like you have to do anything you dont want too he says gently you kiss him

I want too you whisper he pulls you back down to him and flips you over again he kisses all your neck and you moan he covers you mouth softly and smiles shh Mya he kisses you more but you cant help it, it makes you moan it also makes him more excited you undo his belt slowly and push his trousers down he takes them off and now your both only wearing underwear your both really nervous but dying to feel more. You lift your bum off the bed as your kissing and you slowly take off your underwear. he trails kisses down your neck and then your stomach as he moves down he helps you take your underwear off and now as you lay there naked feeling a little exposed and nervous he removes his boxers and you look him up and down you feel the butterflies intensify and you swallow a little harshly he climbs back on top of you and as you kiss you feel the skin on skin and it just feels amazing he kisses you all over and you moan and then he slowly and gently pushes himself inside you. You gasp a little it hurts but at the same time it feels right. He looks in your eyes you ok? Is this ok? he asks you breathless you nod your head and kiss him again as you both find a pace your comfortable with you begin to feel a pool of this intense feeling in your stomach you moan louder and louder as it grows inside you, you cling to Peter and wrap your legs back around his waist wanting him closer to you. Then its like fireworks go off in your head. you throw your head back and you feel him collapse on top of you breathless and sweaty you both lay there feeling nothing but ecstasy your skin feels sensitive and tingly as Peter rolls to the side you turn to face him you both lay there a few minutes just staring at each other you cant actually believe youve just done it.

what are you thinking Mya he asks you softly as he brushes a finger down your face

that was that was amazing. and that I hope no one heard usoh and we should get up and train because I just seen its lunch time. also, Im going to shower and I wondered if maybe you wanted to come with me and do that again? but in the shower? you smirk at him as you stand up

lets go he says as he chases you in you laugh as he drags you into the shower laughing he turns it on and then he kisses you the kind of kiss that leaves you breathless and hungry for more, he grabs your bum and then pushes you against the shower wall he picks you up and you moan as the coldness of the wall sets your sensitive skin on fire you kiss his neck and hear him groan too he presses himself against you again and you cant wait. He slowly enters you and you moan against his lips he rests one hand on the wall and the other underneath you as he slowly makes love to you against the shower wall. the water raining down on you both makes it all the more fun. you both finishes once again. you sag against him your legs shaking from the experience you rest your head on his chest Peter lets never stop doing that you both laugh and he kisses you softly before you both wash and get out he wraps a towel around himself and kisses your forehead Im going to go get dressed he says as he runs out your door into his own before anyone sees you stand in front of your mirror trying to see if you look different but you cant tell you just look the same to be honest. You touch your lips and think of what just happened crazy spider boy you giggle you quickly find some clothes you pull out a cute crop top and shorts and put your trainers on. Before you leave you grab your Diary and write everything down not wanting to forget a single detail this is something you want to remember forever. You quickly write it all down and then hide it again when you walk out your room you spot Nat walking your way you wave awkwardly and then run down the stairs your super embarrassed about last night and youre not sure what to say.