shoulders (best option to read, not cheesy)

Please read with feelings, don't read too fast it might ruin it. 👀 Give it a star... ⭐️😙

"Do you know that tomorrow will be my last day here?" I tilt my head in confusion as tears started to flow in her eyes.

"You're leaving?" I simply asked not comforting her by the time tears fell from her eyes. "Mhmm, I'm never going to have to strike your shoulders everyday, aren't you happy?"

I just stared at her... as she stood up hearing men's voice. "Ms. Jisoo Kim! We need to go!..." I didn't know she had body guards. "Chichi, who are they?" she stood up smiling at me.

"My fresh body guards...! Anyways, we might not see each other again... can we break it here?" she gently grabbed my hand as she pull out the wristlet we bought together.

"Here... we'll break these together..." she gave her wristlet to me. "Aniyo-" before my words, she already broke the friendship, the wristlet.

I can see a wall slowly rising between us. "Break it..." I shook my head stepping back from her. "Taehyung... I said break it!" she shed in tears as my eyes did the same seeing her like this.

"Chichi-" she stepped forward to me. "Taehyung- i'm sorry... for shouting.." she hunched down crying as I kneel to her.

"Chu, tell me what's wrong..." she whimpers in tears. "Tae-" I cried seeing her facing a great problem. "Chichu... since it's your 17th birthday today... I have a gift for you..." I changed the subject to her birth date today.

I slowly pulled out a box containing a watch. "Look, it's cartier... your favorite..." she finally stopped crying as I chuckle.

"Open it..." I gave it to her.. and she hold it tightly. "Stand up-" I supported her waist as it was going to collapse.

"Thank you, Tae..." I clapsed her in my arms. "Tell me... what's wrong?" she shook her head. "You don't deserve to know the reason of my tears." she pulled away with a smile.

"Taehyung- thank you for the gift... I love you..."she left as her body guards came. 7:25pm.

I was standing straight loosing myself. The cold breeze and the blazing lights are making everything go in silence...

I'm so afraid of loosing someone, and I just lost one today... and it's the most important person in my life...

I walked down heading to my penthouse with range and sadness overflowing in my heart. I went straight to my bedroom as I started to cry my heart out.

Next day, a friend told me she alreafy left with her family...

"It's okay, she will come back to me someday, she'll cry on my shoulder, and hug me tight..." I quietly cried as the sorroundings slowly turned into black.

As the years past, I became quiet and quite out of place. 10 years had passed already, I'm thinking of when, where, and how I would see her again.

I'm asking the world... "Is the girl I like still breathing in the same air with me? or is she gonna bumpy into me again?..."

I tried finding her for 8 years already, but I found nothing, but atleast I realised that "It's time to let go, Taehyung." And from that moment, I slowly lost the hope of seeing her again.

"Is she even looking for me? Is she even thinking of me just like how I think of her time to time?... I don't know..." And finally... I let go of it...

As I slowly realise... I'm the only one who's stuck from the past... because i'm still not letting go...

I was gradually walking near the Eiffel Tower. I was looking at it, and it looks beautiful as a flower.

I saw people taking pictures... and a couple... I walk towards that couple as I wanted them to take a picture of me...

I said "Excuse me, do you have a spare-" the woman turned her head as her hair got into my face. "I'm sorry... do you need anything?" I chuckled.

"Oh- can you please take a photo of me?" the woman simply nodded as I hand her my camera.

I was ready to pose when a woman bumped into me... "Sorry-" that woman spoke to me as she turned around... with a face of someone I've been dearing to see...

"T-tae..." she spoke my name as tears were flowing in her eyes. "S-sooyaa..." Tears were slowly falling from my eyes.

We were staring at each other from that moment. "Excuse me, Sir... your camera..." I nodded. "Thank you." I looked back at the person that was in front of me, but there's no one...

"Maybe i'm still not over you..." I whispered looking at the picture taken from that moment.

I started to cry again, but it stopped when someone tapped my shoulders. I looked back seeing her...

"T-taehyungah?... Taehyung... taehyung..." I still didn't respond as my mouth was glued, I want to speak but I can't...

I suddenly had a blackout and as I open my eyes and saw light...

"Taehyung..." I looked from my side seeing Jisoo. "Sooyaa..." I immediately hugged her not wanting to let go.

"Tae... are you okay?" I worriedly look at her. "J-jisoo-" she chuckled. "You were sweating and crying earlier..." I closed my eyes remembering that I had a long dream...
—THE END

Moral- don't try to find lost things, because it won't appear, it will come unexpectedly.

(the picture)
May not be the best oneshot, but I hope you liked it. I hope you read it slowly with feelings... Thanks for reading, if you liked it please give a star! ⭐️⭐️ C'mon guys... 🥲