chpt 3

No

Why?

I will not accept this!

UGH.

        The two people I wanted to escape, avoid and hike away from came  as well . You think I wanted to come outside of my house during summer while I could have stayed , get  some sleep , drink orange juice, roll around in my bed and when I'm bored eat food, but NO I came outside ,struggled to carry stuff from  the car , unexpectedly meet my crush and his 'friends'. 'Oh today is just splendid, I hope it continues this way' I thought . I mean, come on Tray you could've done better ,Mike I would expect  you to bring but Megan? I can endure her she is nice when she is not with Kay, Kay however is a no no. I sighed and started ahead to unpack the stuff. "Aw I thought we were the only girls here," Kay whined and pouted. I think  I might get a stroke, I am so disgusted, ' I think I might have a migraine from all your complaining' my inner self said. I rolled my eyes followed but a shake of my beautiful head  put up our tent. Luckily I packed our family tent that could fit about 5 people. Greg gonna do his own so I threw it to the side.

   I'm done! whew that was a lot of work. I sat down by the fire that was lit during my tent chronicles. I looked at my side and saw Kay and Megan, I don't have to be friends with them but I was raised  to be respectful and nice, "Hi, I'm Jackie, its nice to meet you" I said with a smile. Kay glance at me with a look that was so disrespectful. She is so lucky I ain't here ma. My respect for her plummeted to the deepest darkest part of the ocean never to be seen or heard of again. "Hey Meg, Kay and new chick?" Mike said. " Excuse me, do I look like a baby chicken to you?" I asked before Mike could answer Kay interrupt , " You sure do sweetie" she said with a oh so innocent smile, what's her problem? I ignored the comment  and went in the bag to look for something to eat. Let's see oh~ potato chips , I sat away from the stupid people to not catch there stupid and I saw Jake setting up his Greg's tent, such a nice friend I wouldn't do it even if you gave me food. "Where's the jackass at?" I asked my brother , "He's with Tray, he told me he'd give me 20 dollars if I set up his tent" he replied, that sounds more like my brother. Greg and Trey did comeback and both of them look like they were in a fight. Greg sat down by me looking very pissed with a bruise forming around his jaw, now this, this here made me very happy and I want to piss him of more, " Did you lose? cause that would be  very  expected of you." he then faced me  with a bleeding nose and an angry stare, I couldn't help but laugh " HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAA! you look uglier than usual and it is causing great pain to my lovely eyes" I got up to get a closer look to piss him off more but my happy moment was cut short  as I tripped myself  and fell on Greg but that isn't the worst part, the nightmare happened when our lips connected. Both our eyes widen as we scrambled of each other. "EW, GROSS! " we both said in unison. I forgot people were right infront of  us , well excluding Jake and whatever he was doing with those marshmallows. For the first week in the summer I blushed.

    After the whole scene Greg and I parted ways him now sitting by Jake and I closer  to our tent. Kay was attempting to flirt with my brother and Greg it didn't work out as Greg was zoned out and Jake wasn't even paying attention. I snorted at her failure but felt a lil envious as I didn't have the guts to do that and my crush is right infront of me staring at m-  STARING AT ME! I choked on my spit and did the only thing my brain knew at the point in time. " Wow  look at the time , it was a nice chat and all but I should really get  some sleep." I forced a yawn " Well then.... goodnight". I took out my sleeping bag and my book to read . Not before saying my prayers tho, I heard someone coming to the tent while talking, It was Jake, then I will never get to sleep tonight. " Hey go share with Greg, just because we shared the same womb doesn't me we have to share this tent, come and sleep with me tomorrow" I stated. " Well that's not fair and I am old than you so what I say shou-" "You really want me to injure you don't you?" I interrupted "Well then Goodnight"

During some time in the night I heard noises well giggling per say ugh Kay you are really annoying.    

                                                           THIRD PERSON POV.

Kay walks into the forest thinking she was following Tray who went to take a leak. "Tray~" she giggled, she heard footsteps coming closer to her and hands around her waist. Smiling she turned around and said "Tray I didn't know-" she couldn't see properly so she grabbed the flashlight in the unknow figure's hand and shone it to his face realizing that this guy wasn't Tray.