AoFuta Headcanons

Here's the last of my Date Tech ships <3

-They started dating in first year. Literally everyone thought they were dating before that and one day Kamasaki made an off hand comment and that made Futa think more about it so he goes up to Aone the next day and is like 'Everyone thinks we're dating so wanna go on an actual date?' And boom they dating

-They swap being big and little spoon. They both sometimes just wanna be held. Futa feels safe in Aone's arms and vice versa.

-Onesies!!! Aone is a turtle obviously but Futa has a cat

-They're both each other's keeper. Futa keeps him from intimidating people both on accident and on purpose, and Aone keeps Futakuchi from being a little shit

-The Aone family have a lot of pets. 2 cats, a dog, a turtle (named after a certain ace) and a kitten. Kenji likes them a lot, he never had any pets growing up. He practically babies the kitten while Aone just watches fondly.

-Aone is always warm for some reason so Futakuchi uses it as an excuse to cuddle him

-Aone is one of the few people Futakuchi will share his sour gummies with.

-Aone love language is more physical. Hand holding, gifts, a kiss here and there, etc. Futakuchi is more verbal. Compliments, saying 'I love yous', etc.

-They ride the train together. People don't really sit next to Aone which low-key bothers Futakuchi. But at the same time it means there is always a seat for him. They usually talk (well Futa doesn't and Aone occasionally reponds) but sometimes Futa just falls asleep on his shoulder. Aone doesn't mind, just wraps an arm around him and wakes him up when they get to their stop.

-They both planned to propose at the same time. So when Aone did it first Futakuchi couldn't help but laugh. That hurt Aone until he saw Futa pull out his own ring and then he gets it and chuckles.