"Didn't think the news would make its way here." A chuckle stifled from her throat. "But yes, I am her. I am the queen that sent her own kingdom into flames. The arsonist that everyone speaks of. Funny how the rumors call me as such."

"What are you doing here?" Tommy knitted his brows together.

Her laughter echoed in his ears.

"I came here for no other than Dream himself."

Just like that, her eyes gleamed a vivid glow of red. The look she held on her face reminded Tommy of Wilbur. The two of them both had this drive. And yet strangely enough, something tells him and that she had the same intentions as him.

"And what about you? You still haven't answered my question child." Rexha flickered her eyes at the blonde.

The blonde bit back with the same sarcasm she had for him earlier. "I am in a group called Pogtopia and I am against that green man very much just like you, Rexha."

"A rebellion against Dream?" A smirk tugged on the ends of lips. "How scandalous."

"Yes, that bastard took two things from me. He took my most prized possessions and what's morea family of mine." The woman took notice of how quiet his voice came to be upon mentioning the last part. "I don't know what he took from you but I do know we're not that different from each other."

"And the name's Tommy." He uttered right after quickly, eyes falling to his feet.

Something about the way he said his name made her feel odd. Her brows knitted together as she felt a sudden pain course through her head, causing her to belt out a quiet yet sharp exhale. The voices clawed at the back of her mind at the sound of his name. Luckily Tommy took no notice of this.

"Tommy, huh?" She murmured under her breath, shugging off the strange feeling she got.

"You know, you could join me. Noyou should join me. We can put an end to whatever Dream is planning. Starting by taking back L'manberg from Schlatt." Tommy claimed, "And then we can also take whatever he stole from you."

Rexha couldn't help but smile at his last statement. She lifted a hand and gently pressed it against Tommy's cheek, causing him to tense up. He took note how cold her fingers were. It felt like ice to the touch.

"I have no intention of taking back what he stole from me. What's been taken from me is long gone. I came here to settle unfinished business with him and this time, I'm finishing it."

She then retracted her hand back to her side and stepped away from the blonde boy.

"I will consider your offer to me but it doesn't guarantee that I'm on your side just yet. My intuitions tell me that there is something about Pogtopia that ain't right of one thing. I'll leave it to you to think about."

With that, the mysterious woman had suddenly vanished into thin air like a ghost in the blink of an eye, leaving him alone in the woods.

The fact that the bandage was still snugly wrapped around his leg along with a compass and withered rose laid on the groundit reassured him that Rexha was real.

Carefully bending down as to not strain his wounded leg, Tommy picked up the compass that was left behind. It was a strange one, it had a rose with thorns engraved on the back.

Tommy found himself pondering over her statement before she left him. "Was she talking about Wilbur when she mentioned Pogtopia? Something that isn't rightwhat a strange woman."

︵

︵ . . 𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘𝗦 ❜

feel free to drop your theories down below, i read all of them!! and im so glad one of you guys figured out the symbolism of roses in the story :) <3

as for the theory i've read about sadie? it may or may not be the answer. you'll see soon!

 you'll see soon!