Ayando

Disclaimer:  I just found this in my drafts I'm pretty sure I wrote this two years ago... 

Ayano Aishi x Budo Masuyama

Yan-chan's pov

Is this my happily ever after?
It should be right?
I mean I have my Senpai.
Why don't I feel satisfied?

"My love what is going on? You just froze mid cut." Taro says snapping me out of thought.

"I am sorry I was just thinking."

"Er, well. Okay. You should really try to concentrate more on what you are doing. I would hate to have you getting your self injured."

"Oh Senpai! You're so thoughtful!" I say. Even though in my own head I sound like a broken record.

"We are expecting to show up at Osana's Wedding at Three. And it already One."

"Ah yes. I have not forgotten."

"I still don't understand why you rejected to be one of her bridesmaids."

"I don't like the attention that it brings."

"Okay if you say so. Hurry up with the egg salad I am starving." He says as he flopped onto the couch.

So needy. Why am I only now noticing all of these apparent flaws?

I am the only Aishi to ever feel like this. To question the elder and the goddess, is absolutely blasphemy! Ryoba slapped me hard for even asking about these questions.

I guess this is just how normal people feel? Empty, Almost like I did before?

Today is like a reunion of sorts. All of my 'rivals' minus one for obvious reasons will be there.

I am nervous. Should I be? There is only three people who I could ask about that: Megami but she is dead, Ryoba but I am dead to her, and lastly Kumi, my childhood friend.

I regret Megami. Only a little. 70 Million dollars, makes me regret it alot less. They say your first kill is the hardest. So maybe thats why I feel bad for it. She is the only person I killed and I was paid to do so. Does that make me some kind of Hitman? Is it more wrong to kill someone for money than it is to kill someone for Love? Questions I will never have the answers to.

Maybe I feel so bad because I committed Sororicide not just Homicide.

Ryoba is a hypocrite. She told me all growing up to never question or disobey the Elder and the Goddess. She disowned me for doing so. And yet while with Yukiteru Aishi, her husband and my step-father, she got pregnant by Ichirou Saikou (that child being me). Isn't that a kick in the pants.