"...What are you doing, why are you—"

"Now when did I say you could talk hm?"

Scaramouche says, interrupting you as he shuffles his body closer to yours. You were certainly shocked at what was happening but you didn't hate it either. You feel his soft lips press against yours violently but you immediately kiss him back, connecting your tongue with his in the process. We're you really kissing him too? He eventually pulls away and stares you up and down then a large smirk forms on his face.

"I knew you were different from the other useless recruits. You feel something for me, correct?"

You gulp and stay silent, not wanting to answer. You couldn't deny the fact you were certainly attracted to him.

"A-And so what if I do? Maybe you like me!"

Scaramouche chuckles and stands up, using his hand to dust off the dirt from his clothes then looks down at you with a disgusted look.

"How...pathetic. Why would I have feelings for such a worthless piece of shit like you?

His words were like a giant slap in the face. You always knew how insensitive he was but you had never had such a treatment from him firsthand. You try to blink away tears while standing up and adjusting your clothes.

"Whatever, I'll be going now. Goodnight."

You mutter while staring at the floor in embarrassment. You turn around and start to walk away but is suddenly shoved against a tree, your hands held tightly behind your back by...Scaramouche?

"What the hell? Let me go right now or I'll—"

"Shh, my darling. You'll what? You won't do anything because this is exactly what you want. Am I right?"

"...Yes, I do."

You say in an embarrassed tone, you were surprised as to how he had even found out about your secret attraction to him.

"Mm, you're lucky I'm in a good mood right now."

He says as he starts to unzip and pull down his pants (trousers) and underwear, revealing his, already hard, shaft. You feel him rub it inbetween your thighs, leading up to your ass all while he pulls down your undergarments with one hand. You don't stop him, letting him touch and feel you wherever he pleases.

"You...ah you look perfect. Just like the slut I envisioned you as, and you're all mine."

He whispers into your ear as he starts to tease your hole. You squirm and whine, getting annoyed at how he was making you wait.

"Desperate too? How pathetic."

Scaramouche adds and slides both his hands under your shirt, harshly pinching your nipples. You whimper, feeling your knees start to shake and start to squirm more in frustration. He notices and swiftly slaps your ass in response.

"No need to be such a brat. If you want it so much then beg."

You close your eyes, feeling yourself start to get more and more stimulated at the thought.

"P-Please, I need this. I'll do anything you want, I'll be good just for you."

"I've heard better."

As he says this, he quickly shoves his shaft in making your entire body jolt up in both pleasure and pain. You moan out in response and use both hands to grip onto the tree.

"Ngh...a-ah~S-Scara~!"

"Be a good little slut and shut up will you? Your master is pleasuring you~"

Scaramouche utters, tiny groans interrupting his sentence, he starts to pound into you much harder, his hands tightly gripping both sides of your hips and his nails digging into them. You start to moan louder, hugging the tree as support so your legs wouldn't give out. It felt too good and you loved it. You feel drool start to drip from the corner of your mouth.

"M-More...ngh~"

He chuckles louder than before in response and starts slamming into you while leaning down to your neck and leaving bites all over. You arch your back as much as you can, crying out Scaramouche's name after every thrust.

"Mm...yes, just keep saying my name like that. Praise your master."

He groans, picking up the pace and going even faster as he felt close to his climax. You did too, squeezing your eyes shut. You feel your face being aggressively turned around by Scaramouche as he pulled you into another sloppy kiss. Your tongues swirled together in unison and you start to moan into his mouth, gripping tighter onto the tree until you both cum at the same time to which your body shivered in pleasure and you feel his liquids flow inside you. He thrusts in and out a few more times then stops, panting to catch his breath and puts on his underwear and pants.

"I will say, I enjoyed that a lot more than I thought I would. You'll be my personal fuck toy from now on."

——————————————————————-
Sorry if this isn't as good as the last one, I'll post another one next week. (: