✯𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳: 2 𝘗𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦

Start from the beginning

'𝘞𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘮𝘦, 𝘠/𝘯 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘬.. 𝘛𝘢𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘳𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘛𝘢𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘳𝘰 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘕𝘦𝘻𝘶𝘬𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩..'- 𝘺𝘰𝘶

Tanjiro sat next to me and gave me a close eyes smile (which do look like that), he seems to be staring at me waiting for something I was confused but soon I kept the bowl and slowly patted his head which he leaned into it.

'𝘐 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘢 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳'-𝘺𝘰𝘶

"T-Tanjiro..!Sorry Y/n.." Mumble Nezuko nervously smiling I look at her and smile, "its all right Nezuko I..do like him" I said as Nezuko seems to be glad as So did Tanjiro who came hugging me which make me froze but try to act cool but Tanjiro notice it (cause he still can feel emotions..).

"Hmm.." Tanjiro still hugged me as I don't know what to do and thanks to Urokodaki he stopped hugging yet sit next to me like he prefer to stay near me?.

End of Your POV.

Nezujo stares at her brother who seems to be attach to you, she frown wishing she can seat close to you, But her heart ache when Tanjiro took the chopstick and feed you which you ate it from his hand..

'𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘕𝘦𝘻𝘶𝘬𝘰 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦.. 𝘞𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘛𝘢𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘳𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬.. 𝘞𝘢𝘪𝘵.. 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘠/𝘯 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥.. 𝘕𝘰.. 𝘙𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵?'-Nezuko frowning.

As you wash the dishes and pass it to Nezuko who dried it with a cloth and Tanjiro keep it in place Urokodaki smile at the scene as he found children like students..

"Umm.." You stopped your way as Tanjiro stood next to you, "Uhh Tanjiro.. Why don't you stay with Master Urokodaki right now.. Because its time for me and Y/n to take bath" said Nezuko as Tanjiro pout? And yet went to Urokodaki who just laughed.

In bath-- You help cleaning Nezuko Back as Nezuko seems to be blushing a lot, "are you uncomfortable bathing with me?" You ask as Nezuko shook her head, "uhh it's just first time I bath with a friend usually I bath with my sisters" she said making you smile.

As both of you came out of bath and about to went to room Tanjiro clench his sister hand as Nezuko froze, as Tanjiro pulled his sister with his small form to his room "I think he wants you to sleep with you Nezuko" You said since it is similar to your small brother way of calling you to sleep in his room with him.

"Uhh.. Well.. Why don't you also sleep then Y/n" said Nezuko suddenly as your smile turn to frown, "wait!! I am not really-" but she cut your words off as she drag the futons in Tanjiro room to both of your also closing the windows also checking again if there is a hole.

"Ne-zuko.." You muttered but sigh as they both gave you a puppy eyes.

You slept in the corner with Nezujo on middle as Tanjiro near his sister, "what are this?" You asked as you peek to see Nezuko writting as she quickly turn flustered "ahh! Well its a diary?! Like something!" She said as you nodded as you sat on your futon but froze when you notice Tanjiro staring at you again reminding you of the past or should I say the future?.