She grabbed his shoulders and made him stand up with a jerk .

" Let me sleep Prachi " he said .

" No , you are not going to be sleeping in office , if you sleep again I will pour water on your face " she said sternly , crossing her hands

Ranbir looked at her once and nodded , " I wont sleep ok , you dont need to pour water on my face ".

Prachi smiled . She was about to go , when she suddenly felt dizzy . She held his hand for support .

Ranbir noticed this and got worried . He held her and made her sit on his seat .

" Are you okay ? " he asked concerned .

" Ya , I think it's just that I didnt eat " she said getting up .

Ranbir saw at her shocked .

" You mean you havent eaten since yesterday night "

Prachi nodded her head , not getting why Ranbir was so angry .

" Come with me " he said and took his car keys .

Before she could say anything she found herself sitting beside him the car .

She figured that it would be best not to talk , and remained quite the whole ride.

Ranbir stopped the car and got out . He went and opened the door for Prachi .

She got out and saw that they were now standing in front of a restaurant.

She looked at him confused while he held her hand and took her inside.

He made her sit and ordered some food .

" So you brought me here to eat " she asked .

" Yes . Because thats the most sensible thing to do . And I dont understand why a clever girl like you won't eat on time " he said .

Prachi chuckled but understood what he meant .

The food came and both of them started eating .

Deepak also had decided to eat at the restaurant .

Ranbir became surprised when he saw Deepak entering .

He knew Deepak from when he was studying in college .
Deepak being a senior had graduated and shifted back to his house in Bangalore . From then they had not been in touch .

" Bhai " he called out . Deepak was equally surprised to see Ranbir .

(Note: They did not see each other in the Anniversary party )

" Ranbir , how are you " he said and sat beside Ranbir .

They both started talking and Ranbir introduced Prachi to him .

" Well I will introduce you to someone . She will be here soon " Deepak said .

" Ohh she . Seems like some girl got lucky " Ranbir said with a teasing smile .

Prachi giggled while Deepak gave an embarrassed smile .

" Cumon Ranbir , dont tease Bhai " Prachi said when she saw Deepak's slightly red face .

Just then Kiara entered the place .

From where she was standing she could only see Deepak . So she went to him .
But she was so surprised to see Ranbir and Prachi there .

" Kiara di/mam " Ranbir and Prachi gasped .

" You both know Kiara " Deepak asked surprised .

" Wait how come you guys know each other " Kiara asked as she sat beside Prachi .

Deepak explained and Kiara too explained how she knew them to Deepak .

Prachi and Ranbir were still in shock that Kiara was the girl .

Ranbir pointed a finger to Deepak and then turned it towards Kiara .

" You both ..... " he said .

Kiara was looking at him confused but understood that Deepak had told him when she saw Deepak smiling sheepishly .

She looked at Ranbir who still had his mouth open .
" Yes " she said clearing his shock .

Ranbir became exited .

" Well this means a party " he said .

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I know this was a short and late update , Sorry . I had a lot of school work so wasn't able to update .

Next one will be long .

Well latest Kumkum bhagya update . PRANBIR MARRIED !! . So happy 😁 .

And really big thanks to everyone who read this book . I can't believe it got 6k+ reads . Thank you all 🤗

Please avoid mistakes and don't forget to vote .

Anushka200629GTanujaMisss_Addictedcutegirl131212dharna27vaida_pranbirianPrashika_lovepikachucreatesits_khushiiiiNandiniGhoshpranbir_loverAimMazinganjaneappuHinnu2001Pranbirxcherry__SonakshiKothari123PRACHITABANSOD-25PallaviEswarkumar03Sara_imprfctScribblr

Bye guys ,
Wisi