Mint honey

"Are you tired?" A voice gently asks. The owner of the voice places their hand at Y/n's shoulder.

Y/n blinked profusely, before shaking herself awake. Ridding the little devil that sat on top of her eyelids, that was making her droop to sleep.

"H-huh? What were we talking about again?" Y/n asks the young man in front of her.

He sent a small smile, that made the maggots in her stomach wiggle inside and explode into butterflies. "You came to visit me from school, but...you look tired. You should have gone home instead of visiting me, you know?" He takes the girl's hand into his, gently pressing his lips against her knuckles.

Ah, yes, Y/n L/n a law student came to visit her loving boyfriend who was working on a small, yet famous shop that sold sweets.

Y/n rolled her eyes, as she pressed a kiss against her boyfriend's head.
"Christa, are you saying you don't want to see me?" She teased.

Christa's eyes widened, but was immediately replaced by another of his killer, yet sweet smiles.
"Why don't we walk you home together? I have about one more hour till my shift ends. You can wait for me in one of the booths." The male offered.

"I'd like that." Y/n agreed. "Ah, I'd also like to have a-...um, a f/f (favorite flavour) ice cream, please." She added.

"Coming right up, love." Christa gave her one last loving kiss to the hand, before letting go, and returning back to his place behind the counter.

Y/n sighed in bliss, before seating herself in one of the seats placed around the shop.
She could feel eyes on her the moment she settled herself. Snapping her head up, she scans the shop to see none of the customers looking at her. When her e/c (eye color) eyes landed on her boyfriend, their eyes met, and the young man blushed all shades of red, and bashfully looked away.

----

Y/N L/N

You literally don't know how you were able to be in a relationship with a guy like Christa.
He was, in all ways, perfect.

All girls would love to have their hands on him, but he told you himself that he was yours, and yours alone.
The same principle applies to him. You're his, and his alone.
Strict, yet simple. Easy to understand.

You stared at your boyfriend who was now focused on his work. A determined look on his handsome, androgynous face. Was he that determined to walk you home?

His long, platinum blonde hair that reached to his shoulder blades was kept in a messy bun.
He'd always tell you that he loves it when you run your fingers through his hair.
His tan skin reminded you of a beautiful, sunburnt tourist.
His sense of fashion was unique, and anyone would mistake him for a celebrity.

His cobalt blue eyes gazed at your own, as he sent you another sheepish smile from across the counter.

A blush erupted on your face, as you fanned your face with your hand.

You always wondered how a guy as handsome and amazing like him would choose you.

Two years. You were in a healthy and loving relationship with him for two years.
But everyday, it still felt as if he only asked you out a week ago.

It was funny how a fight led to all this.

Two years ago, you were such a delinquent who shamefully doesn't cause trouble, but was known to join in on trouble.

You were walking on your campus grounds. Your feet leading you to a building that wasn't even yours.
In the distance, you can hear screams and yells, and barbaric cursing.