Jocelyn definitely changed the most out of the 5 but not necessarily in looks. Her jet black curls had lightened and she had matured quite a bit and due to the Quidditch, she was quite fit but since the incident in the transfiguration classroom, Jocelyn needed time, a break but after that, she found herself more confident and carefree. Separating herself from Sirius as much as possible, turned out to be the right decision.

Coming to a stop, the girls walked into the doors of the large, ancient castle. Walking towards the Gryffindor table, she could feel the nervous energy radiating off the 1st years. They looked so small, so excitable. Once everyone had been sorted, the meal began.

Every food you could think of was in front of Jocelyn. Roast beef, roast chicken, boiled and roasted potatoes, Yorkshire pudding, peas, carrots, gravy, coleslaw and so much more.

"Did you know they've added vegetarian options to all the feasts?" Lily smiled at the group, trying to start a conversation, "Vegeturien? What on earth is that?" James questioned with a mouth full of food.

Lily visibly rolled her eyes, "Vegetarian, you toe-rag! It's someone who doesn't eat meat, it's a version of veganism." She said matter-of-factly. Peter, James, and Sirius snorted obnoxiously.

"Did we miss something?" As Dorcas placed a potato in her mouth.

"Well, Dora, Darling," Sirius started, "When a person...hasn't- how do I say this?" He paused, "popped their cherry," Marlene burst out laughing, as Dorcas's smooth hand clasped her mouth.

Jocelyn's dark eyes widen to twice their size, as she looked at Lily, who was staring at her plate intensely.

"Veganism not virginism, you wanker. Pick up a goddamn book," Jocelyn sassed.

"You'd know something or two about virgins, wouldn't you Joyce?"

"I'm sorry we're not all whores like you are," She paused for dramatic effect, "Mr. Black," She smiled mockingly. Emphasising the K.

"Oh darling, you know what that does to me," He winked. He moved towards the girl, placing his head on his hand.

"Sirius, dear," she smiled, "If you don't back away from me in the next 5 seconds, you won't have a hand to hold your annoying-ass head."

Ok, so maybe Jocelyn wasn't completely over it. No, never mind, she definitely wasn't over it.

    "HA-HA!" SIRIUS laughed in James's face

   "HA-HA!" SIRIUS laughed in James's face. The Marauders, Lily, Dorcas, Jocelyn, Marlene, and Alice were in the boy's dorms, catching up.

The boy's dorm was an absolute mess and it seemed each year they did this, the mess got bigger. The five beds were spaced out evenly with a heater in the middle.