One hundred and seven

Start from the beginning

"We're all related through sex. We all have sexual relations. That is horribly weird," Callie said.

Erin laughed and Arizona leaned down to kiss her.

"Erin and Arizona are the only ones getting sex without calling time out," Meredith said.

"Believe me, we're not the only ones," Arizona said, smirking at Alex.

"Oh, get lost," Alex laughed, throwing a pillow at her head. She caught it and threw it back.

"Shut up," she teased.

Erin's phone beeped and she looked down.

Amelia:

can i move in with u until i find a place? need to move out of derek's house ASAP

Erin:

i'll make a room up. you coming tonight?

Amelia:

tomorrow

thank you for today xx

Erin:

got ur back x

Erin showed her phone to Arizona, who nodded.

"Alex, Amelia's moving in," Erin said.

"Cool," Alex said.

"She is?" Meredith said.

"Yeah," Erin nodded. "Said she needs to get away from Derek," she said.

"Do not blame her," Meredith sighed. "When's she coming? Should we tidy up?" she asked, eyeing everyone's alcohol.

"Tomorrow. We're good," Arizona said.

"Okay," Callie took a sip of her drink.

"Are you glad to be back at work?" Arizona smiled as Erin joined her at the peds desk on her first day back in November.

"So glad. I mean, I miss Ruebs already but Alex already has surgeries lined up for me and I'm very, very excited to get my hands in some random kid's chest," Erin sighed.

"Weirdo," Arizona giggled, leaning over to kiss her. "I have surgery today, too," she said.

"You feeling okay?" Erin said.

"Yeah. I'm gonna see if she can give anything up to me," Arizona said.

"Good luck. I love you," Erin smiled.

"I love you more," Arizona smiled, heading off to work.

"First day back, how you feeling?" Alex grinned, handing her the first chart for the day.

"I'm excited!" Erin bumped her hip with his.

"Your first surgery is in an hour. Pump and go," he said.

"I'm already pumped and I'm ready," Erin said.

"Look at you," Alex whistled. Erin laughed.

"Just glad to be back, Al. We've got the new trial patients coming tomorrow, we've got consults virtually too, and everything is perfect," Erin said.

"Someone is very happy," Alex said. Erin winked.

"I'm always happy. Especially when I can cut people open," Erin said.

"Weirdo," Alex rolled his eyes fondly.

"Man, your husband can really dig in his heels," Maggie said, sitting at the cafeteria table with Alex, Meredith and Erin.