Unhealed scars

Ok people this is my take on Harry Potter i dont own anything but the plot all names and some places are property of J.K Rowling so here we go.

She could hardly belive it had been 3 years, 3 years scence what scence the end of her world, the loss of her best friend and the love of her life, 3 years scence she lost her friends to a mad man. But her she was in a muggle collage and she didnt have any plans she was just living for the minute trying not to think of where she belonged. She was finally brought back to reality "Hermione want a drink?" her room mate Elly asked with a worried look "you dont look to good do you need a drink of water?" they were in a little pub. "No thanks Elly i was just thinking about what i have to do tomorrow" it was a lie she had almost built this life on lies like that dark ring on her left hand was a lie the fact that she said she lost the love of her life to the war however wasnt a complete lie. She almost forgot until one day the love of her life collapsed on her door and she almost broke but she knew she had to help him or else he would die. She was brought back to the war in an isntant and she didnt have to think she just acted she pulled him inside and went to work on him,even when she stoped to see if the spells had taken she didnt ask what happend she didnt need to know right now all that mattered was that he survive and that she didn't have to give up the love of her life.