ו~|Prologue|~•×

Who? What? How? These are the questions that ran through the blob's mind as he looked at the massive sea of blankets surrounding him. What happened to me? The blob asked itself. Why am I so small?
     The blob tried to take a step and ended up faceplanting on the blankets. Wha-? The blob thought. He looked down and saw little nubs that he didn't really consider to be legs.
     The blob tried again, this time he managed to take a few steps before faceplanting again. Ow. The blob winced at the pain in his head, which was soft and squishy similar in texture to that of a marshmallow. He waddled a few more steps untill he heard footsteps coming up the stairs toward his room.
    The blob scrambled to look for a place to hide, he didn't want anyone to see him like this. After a bit of panicked running he fell off the bed and onto the floor.
     The footsteps grew closer, and the blob grew more panicked. He ran as fast as he could towards the nearest thing he could get behind, the giant mirror which was leaning against the wall.
     As the blob scrambled to get behind the mirror he caught a glimpse of his reflection. His panic vanished as he went to look. He was small but a bit smaller than he predicted, about 3 inches tall. He had no arms he could see and his entire body was pure white. He didn't really have much of a face either, just two black dots for eyes and a black line which was curved upwards like a smile. His sort-of-face looked like it was drawn on with a sharpie.
    The blob tried to scream at the sight of himself, but it only came out as a high pitched squeak. The footsteps that were going slow and careful were now going much quicker. Meanwhile the blob was having a meltdown. "Clay?" His mother's voice said through the door. "Clay? Are you alright?" Her voice was laced with worry.
    "I'm coming in." Clay didn't have time to react as his mom burst through the door. Clay's mom spotted the blob crying on the floor in a second. She approached the blob cautiously but curiously. "Hi there, are you okay?" Should I put it outside? It must have gotten in the house somehow and can't get out.
     "Hey. It's okay, your going to be okay, no need to cry your safe now, I'll get you out of here."  No no no no this can't be happening the blob thought as his mother reached down to pick him up. Mom! Mom it's me! It's Clay! Can't you understand me? MOM! Please don't do this! It's your son!  Clay? Can't you hear me? 
     She couldn't hear him. All she heard were squeaks. "Awww your so cute!" She cooed. Mom? The blob was devastated. His own mother couldn't understand him.
    He stopped completely. He let her take him. He was barely aware it was happening. He was in a daze, shocked from what just happened. And with that he was dumped in the pouring rain.

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°
Long sad prologue much sad choccy milk need no pain much sad T^T
  Hi! How r u guys? Hope u enjoyed! U all r loved! Feedback and criticism appreciated thank you ❤️❤️
  561 words :)