(Outfit)

The next day Y/n was walking into the lab and they all jumped.

"Whoa calm down it's just me"

"Should you guys talk to Mr.Davenport first about this" Leo asked

"They're our chips"

"Well Yea but what if something glitches out and you end up with Adams gigantic head on Chase's Tiny Doll-Like body?" Leo said y/n covered her mouth to conceal her laugh but Chase saw and walked behind her putting his hands on her side just leaving it there.

"We don't have to ask 'Daddy' for permission on every single thing we do"

"Yea I mean do t oh think I ask Davenport which shoe goes on which foot? No I label them 'Left' and 'not Left'"

"Why don't-" y/n cut herself off feeling chase rub his hand up and down her rib cage. "Never mind" She turned around to face chase. The others just turned away. "Really?"

"Really what?" He said asking clueless. She just kissed him.

"Ok ok ok! Gosh you're like my mom and Mr.Davenport but worst" Leo said. They were getting into the capsule

"Now Leo I have the most important job of all for you. Now once we get inside I'm going to need you to push this green button" y/n started laughing

"Yeah and then I'll push the button that makes you stop talking to me like I'm Five" they got into the capsules and y/n put her arm on Leo's shoulder. She watch it shows a faint bit of their spine. She started to get flash backs and turned away. She closed her eyes and started to breath slowly.

"Oh no my heads coming off" Adam screamed scaring Leo "kidding"

Once it work they got out and y/n turned around

"Are you alright?" Chase asked her

"Fine just had a little flashback but I'm ok. So did it work?"

"I don't know Adam let's arm wrestle" Chase had won with suck ease. Y/n went wide eye. She was not expecting that. "Yes ! Who's got the tiny doll-like body now?"

"Still you chase" y/n said. Chase turned to her and walked over to her. He put her over his shoulder. Y/n let out a little squeal.

"Keep talking n/n"

"Ok you can put me down now"

"Nah"

"Chase-"

"Nope" Then Donald and Alexander walked in. The parents looked at Chase and Y/n.

"I'm not even going to ask" Alexander said.

"Hurry up you guys are going to be late for school" Donald said

"Hey big D quick question what would happen if 3 totally random bionic kids decided to switch their chips? I'm not asking for them it's for 3 of my other Bionic friends"

"Wait you have 3 other bionic friends? How could you not tell us? We could get like a mini-van and car pool"

"You guys didn't switch your chips did you" Alexander asked

"No" they all said

"Oh good cause that would be a crazy idea. See i calibrated their bionics to match their biology. Adam have height so o paired that with strength. Bree is lean so that increases her speed. Chase of course nobody questions chase's impossible wealth of Knowledge"

"Actually y/n did that's how she found out their bionic"

"What? How?"

"The first day I looked at the security footage. I know no one in that school can calculate something like that, that fast" y/n said. Chase put her down. And they all looked at her (except Leo) shock "what?"