Chapter 7

My art (idk, i was drawing and i was like meh lets just put it in. I know it sucks sooo)

~in dream~

I see shigaraki drinking with dabi and shigaraki says “hey...is it possible for izu to get pregnant….” dabi spits out his drink but answers “yes….but he’d die from the surgery” (idk im just making this up TwT) i see shiggy get visibly mad… and he  says “ok...is there anyone you know who could do it” i'm surprised at his answer and i get scared but dabi says “even if i did i wouldn't tell you it's dangerous and i don't trust you enough with the incident a couple weeks ago”

~out of dream~

I wake up to a pound on my door and a “DAMIT YOU NERD GET UP!!!”  so i get up and get dressed and go out in my uniform but i see kachan in his normal clothes so i ask “it's tuesday we have school” he shakes his head “your dad finally showed up and he wants you to live with him” i say “ok, but we still have school” he yells and says “the old hage agreed and you have to move in with him and i'm helping because i don't trust him”  i internally laughed because i'm pretty sure he had heard the rumor i just said "ok" with a smile and went up to start packing

•○elsewhere○•

todoroki pov

I was with Uraraka and the others outside of Midoriya's window because we're trying to get info on him.

Some time later

i'm starting to give up but then i see…....shigaraki and dabi....wait dabi looks a lot like...is he...toya....how..what… why...does midoriya know…. I turn to uraraka and i say "i-i need to go, i'll see you tomorrow"she replies with "ugh fine bye" 

When I got home I decided I needed a plan to confront Dabi to see if I was right..

all through the day and night I tried to come up with something…. And then it hit me, of course! I'll get Midoriya to let me in his house and then I'll confront him there!

Next day at u.a

Midoriya pov

As I'm sitting in class I see Todoroki start to head my way. When he is finally over at my desk he says "I'm truly sorry for bullying you. I understand that it was wrong...i just...don't have the best home life and my mother is in a mental hospital... I was just displacing my anger towards my father onto you...and I'm truly sorry for that. I know I don't deserve to be forgiven...I just wanted you to know…" it caught me off guard a bit but it helped me understand… So I replied "I won't be able to forgive you right away...but if you want to you can sit with me and my friends…" he smiled at me and said "thank you so much midoriya"

Ok ok ok....this was short and a bit lazy and im sorry im just losing motivation😅

and i can't come up with any more au's for my one shot book...😥

Do you believe जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें