I felt Dean sit next to me, and he grabbed my side, pulling me towards him as he put his arm around me. I sat up, and laid my head on his shoulder. I finally felt comfortable. Something about Dean made me feel comfortable at almost any time, when i'm crying, mad, and at this point, sick.

"You look pale." He stated.

"Thank you captain obvious." I snapped.

"Still sick?" He questioned me.

I wanted to just smack him for even questioning that I was still sick. Was it not clear enough? Did I not look pale enough?

"Sorry, yeah a little." I replied instead. 

I yawned and whimpered a little bit as I set my head back down on Dean's shoulder. He rubbed my back gently, and kissed the top of my head. He started humming a tune into my ear, making me smile a little.

"A little? I thought she was going to die this morning." Lila whined.

I shot her a hateful glare. She seemed to notice because she scooched closer to Tag, as if I was going to jump over the table and beat her up.

"You really should go see a doctor." Tag said sounding concerned.

I rolled my eyes at their comments, as the bell rang, letting us know that it was time for the student to head off to class. I groaned as Dean grabbed my hands and helped me stand up. Not that I needed help, I just was too lazy to get up by myself.

"See you soon." Lila chirped as she hugged me, then walked away with Tag.

I walked back down the hall to my locker, with Dean fallowing close behind me. I took a minute to open it but once I did, i grabbed my notebook and a mechanical pencil. I closed my locker, and breathed out, blowing air onto my forehead. 

"I don't feel good." I whined as Dean leaned against the lockers and looked at me.

"You know we partied together more than a month ago...you remember when we woke up naked in my bed?" He commented.

"Are you trying to tell me I have a hangover from a month ago?" I laughed a little, completely blocking out what he had said about us waking up naked in his bed.

"My dick was sore." He whispered.

"I didn't find a condom or a wrapper." I said defending my side of the issue. 

"Which could explain some things. Are you sure you're not..." He began but I cut him off.

"Dean you're an idiot." I snapped.

"Sky.." He paused.

"Dean, drop it." I demanded.

I left him standing there. I wasn't going to listen to how he thinks these stupid thoughts that don't even make sence. Maybe it did make sence but I wasnt going to listen to it. It's just the flu.