¹

<RealThinknoodles was slain by SB737>

Justin immediately jolted out from his bed,panting quickly while gripping his hair. He looked around,only to see him in his own retirement home which was inspired by Up the movie. He then sighed in major relief,smiling a little as he sweats.

It was all just a dre-

His thought suddenly cuts off as he remembered something; Wasn't he in the nether before? Didn't he place a line of his TNT in a 1×2 tunnel and blew it up? Didn't he happily mined the ancient debrees he found after blowing up the underground nether with his most luckiest pickax-

Revenge,where's Revenge?

He immediately checked his inventory,it was gone. The pickaxe that he holds dearly is gone. He was panicking before turning on his comunitator. His heart and jaw dropped when he read:

<RealThinknoodles was slain by SB737>

He remembered now,memories flooding back. He remembered how he was ambushed by the slick Penguin,being shot and stabbed multiple times before meeting his death. He immediately typed out:

<RealThinknoodles> Wait what
<SB737> I had a mission
<RealThinknoodles> oh ok

The "oh ok" was him being speechless
"I had a mission?", Justin murmured as he was trying to comprehend what had happened as something clicked in his mind.

Was SB doing the corrupted quest to hunt the person with Revenge? Just like Dan before with Kindness?

Justin immediately yelled in his pillow while punching his bed 3 times with his fist out of frustration. His thoughts flooded with SB killing him for the pickaxe. He never knew that his lawyer for his trial would betray him just to complete the humanoid squid's stupid quest. He felt awful,burying his face deeper into his white soft pillow.

Speaking of the trial, Justin's trial was next week. He remembered seeing Ecko building the courthouse just for his trial out of bricks and basalt while flying his way back to his home. Justin couldn't lie, the humanoid crocodile did an absolutely amazing job on building it. Ecko is the Good Guy,after all. Justin also visited Ecko and had a look in the jail cell where Ecko joked about the cell being his future home,which made Justin laugh nervously. He doesn't want to be in there, never. He wants his freedom.

Remembering about his trial made the grey haired man sick. SB, who has now betrayed him, is still his lawyer and he's the key to Justin's freedom. As of now,he doesn't even want to lay his eyes onto that Penguin,and the Squid. He is the main problem of why the assassination for the netherite pickaxe happened. He couldn't trust SB completely anymore too and since Justin paid him stacks of sand and gunpowder to be his lawyer, he regretted it now.

"Why does Squid want the pickaxe anyway? He already has that cursed sword!",he yells in his pillow to release his anger. Justin then put his back down and stared at the ceiling,thinking while looking worried.

"I need to find an alternative way"

Then,suddenly something clicks in his mind. Something that could maybe help him in the trial. Something that is not too, fishy. Justin immediately jolted up before realizing that it was late. He doesn't want to be seen after losing the pickaxe, that would be embarrassing. The most important thing is he doesn't want to look at the two specific people.

"I'll go meet him next time, I do not want to think of it too much anymore", he murmured and went to sleep, ignoring everything that was happening in Shady Oaks.