"Some of us should stay behind in case Nomu wakes up," Aizawa suggests. A few of the pros stay behind and the rest of us continue following Hound Dog. We continued walking for a few more minutes until we came across Dabi and Toga.

"Tamaki! It's been a while! I would love some more blood from you!" Toga smiles. She then noticed Midoriya and immediately blushed. "Izuku! It's been so long! I still want to try out your blood!" She turns her head once again and notices Uraraka, "It's been so long!" she squeals.

Dabi just grunted and stared at us with hatred. Especially at Todoroki and Endeavor. "You two, I have a surprise later." He chuckles, "For now, try to survive!"

Blue flames started heating the air and making the air hard to breathe. "You guys go! I'll take care of this," Todorki shouted, "Same here," Lida shouted. He waved his arms, signalling us to take our chance to escape. "I don't think so!" Dabi smirked and launched his flaming blue-hot flames.

We dash into the next room, where we see Twice sitting alone with a smirk on his face. "Leave him to me," Hawks mumbles. We're all racing ahead once more. Alex, Zoe, Kumiko, and Compress were the only survivors.

"Alex left because of you!" A female voice raged. We turned around to see Zoe launching her body towards us. We all manage to dodge them. "Her quirk is useless here!" I yelled, "I'll take care of her."

3rd POV:

All the pros continued running and finally reached the last door. "Compress might be in there. Get ready," Deku whispers. The green-headed boy got ready to smash through the door. Once he did, the entire group found the room empty, with only Shigaraki standing in the middle. "My master risked everything for me! He gave me his original quirk!" he yelled, "I won't let all his hard work go to waste!"

Shigaraki took the same tube that AFO had tested on Y/N and stabbed it into him. For a moment, everything went quiet. Shigaraki screamed in agony, clutching his shirt. His quirk activated, making it disappear. Shigaraki fell to the ground, still screaming. Deku tried to approach him, "Don't you dare help me, you filthy hero!" The villain panted.

At the same moment, everyone who stayed back to defeat the rest of the league joined in the empty room.

Shigaraki's body was still laid down on the floor. Deku as well. His body froze at the same time as Shigaraki's.

Midoriya's POV:

I closed my eyes and couldn't feel my body anymore. I could feel this smoky substance wrapped around my body. I opened my eyes to find myself inside the OFA. All the previous successors were standing on my right. All of them were staring straight ahead with a worried look on their faces. As I followed their gaze, I noticed a massive amount of black smoke appear. Just barely, I could see two figures coming out of it. One had their hands all over the other, who was trying to escape. "Come on Shigaraki! Let me take over!"

"Stop!" Shigaraki cried out. Another figure started approaching the black smoke. The figure, like me, was engulfed in smoke. "There is someone else in here," Shimura said, pointing to the figure. "How did they get here?" I thought. I pushed my body to take one step. Even after visiting this world many times, I still struggle to move around. Yet this figure just came in and moved around so easily.

"Get away from me! I don't need a hero's help," Shigaraki cried.

Back in the real world (3rd POV):

Everyone managed to get back to the surface.

"Everyone protect Deku until he snaps out of it!" Endeavour commands. All the heroes present surrounded Midoriya's body while he was still inside OFA. The rest of the LOV, minus Mr Compress and Twice, was present.