Shoto heard the conversation with a smirk on his face that quickly dwindled as he glanced at you.

That's why her lips felt weird, she's wearing lip gloss. He intently looked at the unusual shine with specks of light glitter.

Was she preparing for this? Not that I mind- She looks so good. Shoto's mind wondered as he bounced his legs up and down, closing them with a hard gulp and an ungodly desire. He was in a craving mood.

You caught Shoto staring, turning your head to look. Your eyes met his different colored ones for a split second.

All that was in view now was Shoto gripping his hair trying to hide his magenta blush.

The lesson went by quickly, you hadn't realized how much you missed. Not that the class actually took notes, all they wanted to do was train.

Mr. Aizawa looked at all of his quiet students, he pondered but knew that the atmosphere felt different with you there.

He sighed knowing everyone was biting their tongues. "This lessons over. I don't think we have a good mindset today." The teacher groaned straight up addressing the 'problem'.

Aizawa looked around, seeing you as the unfazed one. "I know you all have something you want to say to Y/n." Pairs of ears perked up with wide eyes.

What does he mean? You kept your calm stoic like demeanor as he continued.

"I need to pick up a few papers from 4B. Compromise, when I get back I expect you teenagers at act better." With that simple order, he stepped out of the classroom.

All silence shattered.

"We're sorry Y/n!" They all apologized at their own volume. Some projecting like Mina and others lowered like Bakugou.

Your head looked at each and every one of them, lips curving. "It really was a pressure, and I know I shouldn't be this forgiving. I'm glad you all figured out I'm superior." You slightly shoved the guilt in their faces, they blindly felt relieved.

"I'll expect part of your apo-" "Please accept their entire apologies Y/n. I'm the one that needs to say sorry a million times." Freya nervously spoke up from behind you.

"Y-Y/n can I talk to you privately later? Please." Freya pleaded with her own schadenfreude, her mien tense.

In hopes to find her lies, all you captured was shaking truth. "Just this once." You accepted it as Shoto eyed you with fondness.

She's perfect. Despite knowing your wonderful flaws he always thought the same.

Shoto wanted to have you in any position.

Pieces of relief were slowly extinguishing away in everyone's chests.

In time as the teacher entered, he saw the glumness turn back into a chaos. "Why did I bother to fix it?" Mr. Aizawa would be free again, the bell for lunch ringing.

"I'm starving!" Kaminari yelled earning a smack from Ojiros scared tail.

As you stood up you felt Shoto grab your hand. "Let's go Y/n." Shoto smiled softly.

Mina grabbed your other one. "Come on Y/n! Let's catch up!" She had a pep in her step with the girls smiling behind.

Your response didn't go to either side. "I'll join you guys later, I would like to talk to Freya first." You let their hands go seeing the wide eyed girl.

Mina nodded with the girls smiling, knowing they would see you at lunch.

"Be careful baby." Shoto whispered in your ear, giving it a kiss. Shoto subtly stared at your ass as he left you with Freya with a glint.