It riled Silas out of his pants, seeing you softly smile at him. "Nice to meet you again, I hope it's under good circumstances. I-I'm her best friend." A kind smile went onto his face.

You rejoiced seeing them somewhat get along, surprised Shoto wasn't too jealous.

"Well I'll see you both in class, I volunteered for an early program. Bye Y/n bye Shoto." Silas waved walked ahead into the building swarming with students.

As soon as he left you felt Shoto's hand go away.

"I'm not even gonna question why you did that. I'm just gonna teach you my own lesson later." The words spilled easily as you innocently smiled.

What- she never did anything to show she was kinky- is she? Shoto was back into a dazed panic, he would be like that for the remainder of time.

That was, until later came.

"Hello Earth to Shoto, the bell rang already let's go." Your voice rang again, followed by a kiss being placed on his cheek.

Shoto shook his head as his legs moved forwards along with the calm paced students. "R-right I knew that." He cleared his throat and held your hand.

_____________

The students in 1A thought it would be an ordinary boring day, attendance proved them wrong.

"Midoriya?" Mr. Aizawa lazily called out reading from his sheet.

"Here." The green haired boy responded raising his hand.

"L/n- absent-" "Actually I'm here." Your voice sprouted into the room.

Everyone's desk creaked as they turned to look at you enter. More so shocked to see you with Shoto.

He was clouded away while you were the center of attention, unlike the last time with anxiousness you felt assertive.

Your eyes scanned the classroom subtly, seeing the quiet pale regretful faces on each of your classmates.

Silas was up front, he was looking down in a different manor. He was hiding a slight smile.

Then your eyes landed landed on a specific one in the far back.

Freya was staring blank at you with large pupils, her jaw clenched as her face fell down.

"Welcome back Y/n, take a seat in your ordinary desk." Mr. Aizawa broke the silence feeling and bringing the tension of staring to a close.

You nodded with a hint of a smile with the surprise entrance. "Yes Mr. Aizawa." You walked over to your seat with the fading yet still sentimental gazes of everyone.

Shoto went to the other aisle where his seat was located, and behind was Freya whos face was blanched.

"Y/n h-how are you here after all-" "I'm here because I'm not letting the negativity succumb over me." You desisted her low sentence.

Freya fiddled with her hair. I have to tell her I didn't mean anything, I didn't know what I was doing. She looked at the long blue lock with nausea.

"I-I actually have to talk to you Y/n." Freya beseeched with an explanation prepared since your visible corruption.

You faced her with a striking glare. "You're the least person I want to talk to." You sat down in your seat facing away from her.

Freya couldn't bring herself to talk openly again. I never wanted you to go through horrid things, it's all of me and my quirk. I just want to apologize Y/n.  She pleaded in her mind, sealing her lips like the mime.