10

《How can emptiness be so heavy?》

°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°

It hurts to move...

Waking up, from a nightmare, you notice your in a different area.It hurts to even get up onto your elbows but you managed to look around, no one was in here but you.Actually, this is the very room you have been in since Hiesenberg left you.

Your eyes well up with tears, you really missed Hiesenberg.

Taking your time you sat up, pain shooting through you to stop, yet manage to get down off the bed.It seems that you only had one good leg to travel on, so you used the wall and hop away.

Your wide eyes take in the detail of the hallway, you never gone this far before, but it soon became bigger as you walk more forward.

"Wow..."

"Wow indeed."

You didn't processes what happened next due to you being picked up, soon you realized you were picked up by one of Lady Dimitrescu daughters; Daniela.

Smiling now you hug her "DEDE!"

Daniela mentally melts at that and hugs you with so much love, she just can't with your adorableness "Yes it is me, Dede." Not long she was petting your hair back from your dirty face, a soft chuckle left her throat "So dirty.Someone needs a bath huh daffodil?"

You knew it has been a long while since you took a bath, immediately hearing that word your arms went up sky high as you squeal in joy.You love taking baths!

She was amused but immediately takes you to a room, bathroom actually then a blood bath, and sets you down on the toilet.Kicking your good leg back and forth in boredom Daniela made sure the water was warm and good to be in.Not long she picks you up, helps strip you of the dirty cloths, then help you inside the tube.

"BUBBLES!" You literally lift up and throw the mass of bubbles everywhere, it stuck on the walls mostly.

Daniela smiles "Yes, do you also like flowers?"

Immediately your smile widens "Yes!I like, no, love flowers!!"

All Daniela could do was internally aww at how happy and cute you are being.Soon she picked around the many flowers, so many actually, and decided on grabbing a hand full of one.Soon she sprinkles it all onto the soapy water.

You grew curious, not knowing what petal of a flower she chose "Is that a daisy?"

"No.It's a daffodil petal, so if I call you daffodil you might as well smell as one too."

You made an 'oh okay then' face as Daniela began to scrub you clean.She made sure to play with you as well as entertain you as she gets all that grim off your small body.Mostly making sure it didn't get in your eyes as she rinse the shampoo and conditioner out of your hair.When done she picks you up, drys you off with a super fluffy towel, then unplugs the tub drain.

"There!You are an official daffodil now!"

You squeal at that before she, not letting you change back into your cloths, sits you on the cover of the toilet.Being careful she took her time to bandage your areas that needs to be protected.

"Okay now come here you." She took yoi into her arms, putting your dirty cloths in a hamper, then heads back to your room "Time to get dressed."

There was tons of them, so many to chose from, but luckily Daniela chose it for you.

She picks out a small (O/F/C) knee length dress, black leggings as well as white socks, small (O/F/C) slide on shoes, and a black winter jacket with panther like fur around the hood.

She smiles, checking you out "You look so cute--"

Blinking in confusion you look up at Daniela "You okay?" she didn't respond so you try again, this time tugging at her cold hand "Dede..??"

She snaps back into reality as her sister, Bela, came in.It was not long till she had you in her arms and commenting you on how adorable you are.It caused you to flush up in embarrassment and hide your entire face in her boobs.

"Go on Daniela, I got her."

She didn't want to leave yet, no, she wants to hang out and enjoy this moment.Yet it seems joy can never really last.

Daniela nods "Take care sister, daffodil." then made her way to the chambers.

Your stomach soon rumbles, you immediately grew embarrassed by it.

Bela plays with your wet hair "Hungry?How dose a nice sandwich sound to you?" like before Bela hates human food, but if it's you, she will push it aside for now.

To you a sandwich dose sound good "Y-Yes please!"

"Aww!" Bela gently pinches your check, then walks out to the kitchen area "You are so darn cute!"

Your face grew hot and once again you hide your face from the world. Bela was amused so much by it but it did not take her mind off her crazy sister.

Ethan was a special case, and not knowing what a mortal was capable of, she grew worried for Daniela.

And she was right, for that will be the time the two of you will ever see her again...