the scientist cat || Neko!Hange x gn!reader

Start from the beginning

"Maybe fluffy?" The cat it my arm once, so I saw that as a 'no'. "Cat, I'm not very good at naming things, so please just give me an idea on what to name you. Please?"

The cat looked at me for a moment, but then went through the drawers in my desk, looking for something.

"Hey! You can't just look through my drawers as you wish!"

Just as I was about to take the cat from my desk, they picked something from the drawer.

It was a list of names of our superiors. (I wanted to say picture but they didn't have cameras yet lolol)

As I was asking myself why the cat would take that list, the cat laid it's paw on a name of my superior and crush..

It was section commander hange.

I was confused by what it was trying to say, but then I remembered we talked about naming the cat before it went through my drawers. It was trying to say it wanted to be called 'Hange'.

"No no no! I will not name you after my superior! They would probably not like to be named after a cat. Besides, my crush on them would be even more obvious."

The cat looked at me with wide eyes, like I just said the most surprising thing.

Then, it pointed at the paper again and I just gave up. "Fine. I will call you Hange, but I'll call you 'cat' if there's someone else with us." Hange the cat seemed fine with that answer and sat on my lap, while I continued doing my paperwork.

After a while I was done with a few papers, but that wasn't even a quarter of it. "Ugh.. this gets so boring after a while." I groaned. "Who am I kidding? It's boring all the time." I looked down at the cat and decided to pet them for a bit.

After using my hand to pet them I wanted to continue my paperwork, but I could smell something weird for a tiny second.

"Ew, what's that smell?" After sniffing around myself I finally realized it came from the hand I pet hange with. I gave a disgusted face at my hand and then leaned down to sniff hange.

It really did come from the them. And it was disgusting. I felt my food that I ate earlier almost reaching my throat.

"No. No, we're gonna give you a bath. And I need to wash my clothes right away!" It's like the cat could understand me and immediately jumped off my lap and ran somewhere in the room.

"Ugh dammit!! Come back here stinky hange!" I ran after the cat, but it was very fast. Not faster than me though. I grabbed the cat and went to the bathroom. Since we didn't have special cat shampoo I had to go out and buy some, while I kept the cat in the bathroom in case it ran away again.

I came back to Hange, and saw they were sleeping. I gently woke them up. "Wake up lil kitty, I'm gonna bathe you." That seemed to have triggered the cat and it tried to run away, but lucky me, I closed the door hehehe.

I opened the water and began gently began Washing the cat, in case it got scared of the water. I did have to keep holding them or they ran away.

~ time skip after bath ~

"Alrighty! Finally done! Now you don't stink anymore." I giggled, while hange looked at me slightly angry.

We both left the bathroom, with Hange in my arms. I wanted to finish my paperwork, but thanks to hange being stinky I spend a lot of time trying to clean them, it was already dark. So instead, I gave the cat some cat food I bought.

Of course, the paperwork is important, but I guess Erwin will let it slide, since he gave me a cat to care about. And since I'm not like captain Levi, I actually went to bed to sleep instead of finishing it.

Aot Characters X Reader One-shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara