FirstRed Carpet / Performance/ Award at MAMA

Start from the beginning

I bowed to her, as she bowed back.

NB : Annyeonghaseo~

Hwasa : Oh Annyeonghaseo~

We talked a bit and then we were about to get lifted up, so we both mouthed "Fighting ! " to eachother before we started our performance.

( A/N : imagine ur chungha )

...

Soon the performance was over, so I quickly bid bye to Chungha-ssi and headed back to atage to get ready fpr my next performance.

...

I got backstage and got ready just in time. 

This was my outfit for the performance.

I was actually pretty nervous about this performance

I was actually pretty nervous about this performance. I was performing with Key-sunbaenim from Shinee.

It was a short perfmance, but we had only done one rehersal together due to our schedules, but we had practiced separately though.

...

I was waiting for the music to start, so that Key-sunbaenim can sing his part, after whihc.
I'll go on stage.

NB : Calm down Hyejin-ah ! You can do thi- Oh ! The music started.

( imagine your taeyeon )

...

The performance soon got over, there was a Gap between this performance and my next performance, which was BBIBBI, so I got ready and waited for a bit in my waiting room.

I was on my.phone,.when.I noticed that BTS-sunbaenim were performing Butter, I saw the performance. I LOVED the dance break, it was so in sync.

...

It was time for my performance.

This is what I was wearing